- Start ASAP
- Suitable also for remote
Together at CloudTalk, we’re disrupting the future of voice.
CloudTalk is smart call center solution for sales and support teams. We use very advanced tools such as emotions detection, speech recognition and self-services combined with seamless call center or business telephony features. Just to achieve one goal - create the future of business telephony industry.
As our CloudTalk grows, our team grows with him. We're still working on something new, something innovative to be always number 1 for our customers. At the beginning we have started in Slovakia, than expanded to other parts of the world. In 2019 we have received huge investment to grow CloudTalk even faster. We are looking for other enthusiastic rare individuals :) More about CloudTalk?
- CloudTalk is a world-class product that helps businesses around the world.
- Customers made millions of calls with CloudTalk.
- One of the world’s most progressive industry - be part of it.
- CloudTalk is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Slovakia.
- We are still a small team, there is no limit for you. As fast CloudTalk will grow, you will find endless possibilities and experiences here.
- We are disrupting $22 billion stagnant market.
What you will do:
- Work in small team to develop the best product on the market.
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth.
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment.
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day.
- Enhance CloudTalk usability.
- Work on features like:
- Live call routing engine
- WebRTC call solution
- Integrations or Public API
- Speech recognition
- Emotions detection
- Be involved in decisions on new solutions and features.
What we are looking for:
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming.
- Experience of Node.js development is big plus. But if you worked in other languages, you can learn it here. We'll help you, don't worry.
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Be fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development.
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well.
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last ;)
You can work with these technologies:
- Programming in: Node.js, Angular or React.
- Core tech: Asterisk, Redis, Amazon AWS, MariaDB, Cloudflare, Nginx, Kafka, Electron, WebRTC, Kamailio, ElasticSearch.
- Monitoring and backup tools: Zabbix, Grafana, Bareos.
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate on our product with the whole team.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team of experienced people which is building a world-class product.
- Family atmosphere where you can find new friends and heroes.
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things.
- Small team where everyone can stand out. You have a chance to grow professionally and personally.
- Family house with garden and sauna for regeneration, where you can also open windows :) Very close to big city parks.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Your own Macbook.
- Being rewarded based on your commitment and capabilities.
- MultiSport card for regular exercise and relaxation.
- In-office bicycle storage. :)
Send us your CV to [email protected] or fill the form bellow. Don’t forget to include:
- Projects you’ve been working on.
- Feel free to share links, projects, GitHub/StackOverflow profiles and ideas.