Lawn care software tailored to the needs of industry professionals.
CLIP (Computerized Lawn Industry Program) was created in 1986 when the founders saw a desperate need for software in their own lawn maintenance business. Now, 30 years of experience later, the CLIP team provides industry-leading tools that have helped 18,000+companies become more successful in the green industry. That’s a lot of customers to satisfy, but CLIP has always been up to the challenge.
As a comprehensive software that helps companies focus less on menial daily tasks and more on business growth or family time, CLIP prides itself on making its customers’ lives notably easier. But more clients mean more responsibility, and certain details began requiring attention.
The number of companies turning to CLIP significantly increased during the past years, and the team started having issues with keeping important client information in one place. First and foremost, they were in dire need of a tool that could guarantee easy orientation in inbound calls. But this time of change was also an opportunity to improve other processes, specifically in terms of making more efficient and personalized calls—all together with using the helpdesk tool Intercom.
The CLIP team has been around long enough to recognize the real deal when they see it. Their search for the right call center solution was based on several unyielding requirements. In a nutshell, CLIP wanted the process of organizing and caring for current customers to be so efficient that it would never take away from bringing in more business. Meaning that saving time and energy was priority number one.
Giving sales reps the opportunity to call an abundance of leads daily was crucial, and that could be achieved via a feature that eliminates manual dialing to decrease the risk of errors. Another essential feature was the ability to assign each call a self-made tag, which would allow the team to sort calls into categories and quickly identify every call’s characteristics.
The key requirements for the new software were clear:
- Detailed overview of interactions with clients: Being able to add notes to any call during or after the call can make work easier for the agents that will communicate with these customers later on. Concurrently, this increases the quality of the customer experience.
- Sort calls into categories: The option to label each call with several tags creates an overview of incoming and outgoing calls without any need for further clicking. This helps to easily find any call exactly when needed, within a couple of seconds.
- Increase team’s productivity: Equipping the team with a feature that eliminates manual dialing eradicates the lengthy copy-paste process, and using a single interface for business processes can instantly boost a team’s productivity.
- Two-way synchronization: CLIP needed a solution that allows integration with their helpdesk tool. By integrating Intercom with CloudTalk, customer contact details—as well as a history of calls and conversations—are synchronized. Whether CLIP’s team works in Intercom or CloudTalk, they can always find customer data in both systems. In addition, data synchronization is automatic and regular, so information is always up-to-date.
CloudTalk has swiftly become a fundamental part of CLIP’s customer service and sales endeavors. In just 3 months, the CLIP team has made 3,700 inbound and outbound client calls using 7 international numbers, having spent 2,650+ minutes on inbound calls and 12,400+ minutes on outbound calls.
By trusting CloudTalk, CLIP has increased its team’s efficiency, is able to provide more complex and effective customer support and can address each caller in a personalized manner. The team now has a clean, well-organized foundation of data to work from, and every customer interaction is rooted in a sense of calm.
Results in the last 3 months
Inbound and outbound calls
Minutes on the phone with clients
Essential CloudTalk benefits
- Real Time Customer-card:This feature solved most of CLIP’s previous issues; the card shows all caller information displayed in one place. During phone calls, agents can instantly look at the client’s history of interactions, orders, chats or notes—allowing them to deliver top-notch customer service.
- Call Tagging: CloudTalk allows CLIP to set its own workflows to handle incoming calls. When creating the call flow, the team can insert steps like Interactive Voice Response (IVR), time-router, business hours, welcome message and more. This feature allows setting up customized sequences of steps individually for each phone number: call to agent, call to preferred agent or call to a group (sales or support).
- Call Flow Designer: CloudTalk allows CLIP to set its own workflows to handle incoming calls. When creating the call flow, the team can insert steps like Interactive Voice Response (IVR), time-router, business hours, welcome message and more. This feature allows setting up customized sequences of steps individually for each phone number: call to agent, call to preferred agent or call to a group (sales or support).
- Call Statistics: This feature was perfect for CLIP’s demand of having complex statistics about calls, agents and call queues all in one place. With the real-time call center statistics and historical metrics, the team can easily increase service quality.
President and Co-founder of CLIP Software
Dave Tucker has been in the service IT business since 1987. A self-taught programmer, he created his own software and then started helping other companies to systematize their processes and increase profits through the use of technology, information and networking. He has written two books: “Lawn Maintenance and the Beautiful Business” and “Piecework and the Beautiful Business.”
CLIP team’s favorite features
- Warm Transfer: Using the Warm Transfer feature allows a CLIP agent to speak with the transferee before the call is transferred. That gives the first agent a chance to explain the situation and provide a quick overview so that the next agent is acquainted with the call’s nature and can provide faster and more personalized service.
- Voicemail: CloudTalk’s Voicemail feature ensures that no inbound calls remain unanswered, even outside of CLIP’s business hours or when all agents are busy. A huge benefit is listening to the caller’s voicemail directly from the internet browser, anywhere and anytime.
- Call Notes: This feature allows the CLIP team to add notes to any calls they want, thanks to which agents can quickly orient themselves and promptly react—without the customer having to repeat his/her problem, request or the stage of the solution.
At CloudTalk, we are super happy to help customers grow and nothing cheers us more than seeing them do so! Would you like to join the success train?