Call center automations with Integromat
Stop doing unnecessary manual data entry and automate your daily workflows with Integromat. Connect your call center software CloudTalk with hundreds of popular online tools.
Automate your daily workflow
Integromat is a visual builder which helps you automate any online task, in just a few clicks. By syncing CloudTalk with Integromat, you will be able to connect to the most popular tools from various fields like CMS, CRM, customer support, billing, eCommerce, HR, marketing, productivity, and many more.
Integromat is like the glue of the internet and it allows you to connect various online applications and lets you initiate calls, send notifications, update contact details and offers hundreds of other possibilities.
For every inbound or outbound call, you can set up a trigger. You can send an email to a customer, add a row in Google Sheets, raise a ticket in one of your favorite Helpdesk or update contact information in your CRM.
Most common CloudTalk + Integromat scenarios
CloudTalk + Integromat integration allows you to create triggers whenever something happens in your CloudTalk. CloudTalk currently allows you to use two triggers.
- A new call as a trigger - when this is used as a trigger, call information like phone numbers, agent, call duration, call tags, call notes, links to a call recording can be used to log into your system.
- A new contact as a trigger - this can be used when a CloudTalk contact is being created /updated. Relevant contact data like name, phone number, email, company, etc. will be logged. Typically, this trigger is used in order to synchronize your CloudTalk contacts to the 3rd party system of your choice.
- Create a call log in Google Sheets for every call made and received in CloudTalk
- Create or update a contact in Highrise from a call registered in CloudTalk
- Get a push notification in Pushbullet for every new voicemail received in CloudTalk
- Create or update a contact in your CRM or helpdesk system.
- Add CloudTalk calling customers into a Mailchimp list
- Create Zendesk tickets from new CloudTalk calls
- Create a new ActiveCampaign deal for calls received in CloudTalk
How to activate Integromat
If you're interested in activating this CloudTalk + Integromat integration and you have still some questions, check out the Integromat help center.