Add images and gifs directly into message conversations to increase client engagement.
If you’re not sure whether your number is supporting MMS, please check with our support.
Our MMS feature makes sharing pictures with your contacts easier than ever. It allows you to send reference screenshots, marketing material, and even short gifs.
You are also able to review images before you send them, as well as preview and edit your picture lineup.
Easily Add Visuals to Your Text Messages
US and Canadian numbers that support SMS messaging are eligible for the MMS feature.
In order to send an MMS, simply click the image icon next to the text box. You can include up to 10 images along with the text message.
After sending an MMS, you will be able to view pictures in a slideshow format. Your text message will appear above the slideshow, so customers can see the text as they scroll through images.
Core Benefits of the MMS feature:
- Engagement: Agents can use visuals in .jpeg, .png, and .gif format to truly captivate their leads’ attention.
- Efficiency. Adding screenshots into messages allows agents to demonstrate product solutions and answers more effectively.
- Building relationships with clients. An MMS is a familiar feature used by most popular text and communication apps. By including this tool in your business dealings, you are keeping up with current technological expectations. That will increase clients’ trust.
What is the difference between MMS and SMS?
SMS stands for “Short Messaging Service” and MMS means “Multimedia Messaging Service”.
Therefore, the difference is that MMS can contain certain multimedia formats while SMS cannot.
It gives MMS a potential to make communication with clients more interactive, informative and personalized.
How to use MMS features
- Log into your CloudTalk Desktop app
- Go to your messaging tab
- Choose a supported contact number
- Add pictures and text to your message
Searching for more ways to improve your call center efficiency? Check these features:
- Smart dialer – CloudTalk will compile a list of number from any website or system and create a calling queue directly to your CloudTalk phone app.
- Callback – Thanks to the callback feature, there won’t be any unanswered phone calls in your call center, because CloudTalk will automatically call your customers back.
- Predictive Dialer – Predictive dialer ensures that more customer calls are made in a shorter time. It is an ideal tool to get in touch with your customers.
- Call Statistics – Track the performance of your call center. CloudTalk is a truly data-based call center analytics software.
- Call flow designer – Create pre-defined calling scenarios based on your business needs and preferences.
- Power Dialer – This feature provides you with a quick solution to connect you with customers. You can monitor the campaign in real-time and if necessary, make necessary adjustments to make it even more efficient.