- Start ASAP Contract (at least 20 hours per week)
- from 4 EUR/hour
- Office in Bratislava (Zapadny rad 31, Bratislava)
Together at CloudTalk, we’re disrupting the future of voice. CloudTalk is a smart call center solution for sales and support teams. We use very advanced tools such as emotions detection, speech recognition and self-services combined with seamless call center or business telephony features. Just to achieve one goal - create the future of business telephony industry.
As our CloudTalk grows, our team grows with him. We're still working on something new, something innovative to be always number 1 for our customers. In the beginning, we have started in Slovakia, then expanded to other parts of the world. In 2019 we have received huge investment to grow CloudTalk even faster. We are looking for other enthusiastic rare individuals :) More about CloudTalk?
- CloudTalk is a world-class product that helps businesses around the world.
- Customers made millions of calls with CloudTalk.
- One of the world’s most progressive industry - be part of it.
- CloudTalk is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Slovakia.
- We are still a small team; there is no limit for you. As fast CloudTalk will grow, you will find endless possibilities and experiences here.
- We are disrupting $22 billion stagnant markets.
What you will do:
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Help us with managing our social media channels.
- Write and edit content for different online platforms and our website.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Help us with measuring customer satisfaction.
- Use and acquire new experience with content marketing, SEO, emailing, partnership marketing, social media, PPC and analytics.
- Using inbound marketing to generate online sales-ready leads.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 1+ years of experience with online marketing. However, if you’re enthusiastic and eager to learn new things and you’re interested in online marketing, we’ll help you.
- Good understanding of marketing principles.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and well-organized person.
- Interest in technology and innovation – you need to understand our product and competitors’ products to be able to attract the target audience.
- English language skills are essential (especially written English), additional languages are a huge plus.
- Experience with social media management (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin).
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and excited by a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team of experienced people which is building a world-class product.
- A family atmosphere where you can find new friends and heroes.
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things.
- The small team where everyone can stand out (ca 35 employees right now). You have a chance to grow professionally and personally.
- Family house with garden and sauna for regeneration.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Your own Macbook.
- MultiSport card for regular exercise and relaxation.
- In-office bicycle storage. :)
Send us your CV to [email protected] or fill the form below.