- Start ASAP
- Contract (at least 20 hours per week)
- 4.5 EUR/hour
- Office in Bratislava
Together at CloudTalk, we’re disrupting the future of voice.
CloudTalk is a smart call center solution for sales and support teams. We use very advanced tools such as emotions detection, speech recognition and self-services combined with seamless call center or business telephony features. Just to achieve one goal - create the future of business telephony industry. We're still working on something new, something innovative to be always number 1 for our customers.
At the beginning we have started in Slovakia, then expanded to other parts of the world. In 2019 we have received huge investment to grow CloudTalk even faster. We are looking for other enthusiastic rare individuals :)
More about CloudTalk?
CloudTalk is a world-class product that helps businesses around the world. Customers made millions of calls with CloudTalk. One of the world’s most progressive industry - be a part of it. CloudTalk is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Slovakia. We are still a small team; there is no limit for you. As fast CloudTalk will grow, you will find endless possibilities and experiences here. We are disrupting $22 billion stagnant markets.
What you will do:
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers.
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with CloudTalk teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal.
- Research key target accounts and contacts.
- Identify relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information.
- Make some outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Assist with maintaining the company's CRM and other databases.
- Support cross-functional collaboration between sales and marketing.
- Helping with marketing tasks.
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in English.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Development, Sales, or Marketing.
- Have a positive outlook, growth mindset and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures.
- Knowledge of the Telco world is a plus.
- Team player + Enthusiasm, fun, and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last ;)
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team of experienced people which is building a world-class product.
- Family atmosphere where you can find new friends and heroes.
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things.
- The small team where everyone can stand out.
- You have a chance to grow professionally and personally.
- Family house with a garden and sauna for regeneration, where you can also open windows :)
- Very close to big city parks. Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- In-office bicycle storage. :)
Send us your CV to [email protected] or fill the form below.