- Start ASAP
- Contract / Part-time / Suitable also for students
- Competetive salary reflecting experience (from 1500 EUR/month)
- Offices in Bratislava and Prague
- Suitable also for remote
Together at CloudTalk, we’re disrupting the future of voice.
CloudTalk is smart call center solution for sales and support teams. We use very advanced tools such as emotions detection, speech recognition and self-services combined with seamless call center or business telephony features. Just to achieve one goal - create the future of business telephony industry.
As our CloudTalk grows, our team grows with him. We're still working on something new, something innovative to be always number 1 for our customers. At the beginning we have started in Slovakia, than expanded to other parts of the world. In 2019 we have received huge investment to grow CloudTalk even faster. We are looking for other enthusiastic rare individuals :) More about CloudTalk?
- CloudTalk is a world-class product that helps businesses around the world.
- Customers made millions of calls with CloudTalk.
- One of the world’s most progressive industry - be part of it.
- CloudTalk is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Slovakia.
- We are still a small team, there is no limit for you. As fast CloudTalk will grow, you will find endless possibilities and experiences here.
- We are disrupting $22 billion stagnant market.
What you will do:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Create test cases
- Test data preparation
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
If you are eager to grow, but lack the requested experience, let us know.
What we are looking for:
- An ability to design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools such as cypress.io
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and critical-thinking skills.
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn.
- Degree in a technical subject, students are welcomed as well.
- Great attitude, team player.
- Knowledge of IP Telephony is plus.
- Experience diagnosing QoS issues is plus.
You can work with these technologies:
- Unit tests: PHPUnit
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate on our product with the whole team.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team of experienced people which is building a world-class product.
- Family atmosphere where you can find new friends and heroes.
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things.
- Small team where everyone can stand out. You have a chance to grow professionally and personally.
- Family house with garden and sauna for regeneration, where you can also open windows :) Very close to big city parks.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Your own Macbook.
- Being rewarded based on your commitment and capabilities.
- MultiSport card for regular exercise and relaxation.
- In-office bicycle storage. :)
Send us your CV to [email protected] or fill the form bellow.