- Start ASAP
- Contract / Part-time / Suitable also for students
- Offices in Bratislava and Prague
- Suitable also for remote
Together at CloudTalk, we’re disrupting the future of voice.
CloudTalk is smart call center solution for sales and support teams. We use very advanced tools such as emotions detection, speech recognition and self-services combined with seamless call center or business telephony features. Just to achieve one goal - create the future of business telephony industry.
As our CloudTalk grows, our team grows with him. We're still working on something new, something innovative to be always number 1 for our customers. At the beginning we have started in Slovakia, than expanded to other parts of the world. In 2019 we have received huge investment to grow CloudTalk even faster. We are looking for other enthusiastic rare individuals :) More about CloudTalk?
- CloudTalk is a world-class product that helps businesses around the world.
- Customers made millions of calls with CloudTalk.
- One of the world’s most progressive industry - be part of it.
- CloudTalk is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Slovakia.
- We are still a small team, there is no limit for you. As fast CloudTalk will grow, you will find endless possibilities and experiences here.
- We are disrupting $22 billion stagnant market.
What you will do:
- Monitor CloudTalk so we can quickly identify issues if and when they happen.
- Networking (on level CCNA 1, 2) - SIP, TCP/IP.
- Answer technical support requests via email, chat, and phone
- Help guide some customers through the technical setup process.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to solve more complex issues.
- Update knowledge base and troubleshooting documentation for internal and customer use.
- Act as a liaison between engineering, customer success and sales on technical issues affecting our customers.
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
If you are eager to grow, but lack the requested experience, let us know. We are also looking for Junior VoIP & DevOps Engineers.
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with Linux server administration basics.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and critical-thinking skills.
- Professional, courteous and committed to provide amazing customer support.
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn.
- Degree in a technical subject, students are welcomed as well.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Great attitude, team player.
- Knowledge of IP Telephony is plus.
- Experience diagnosing QoS issues is plus.
- Experience with call center technology such as IVRs is plus.
You can work with these technologies:
- Programming in: Node.Js, PHP, AngularJs, React.
- Core tech: Asterisk, Redis, Amazon AWS, MariaDB, Cloudflare, Nginx, Kafka, Electron, WebRTC, Kamailio, ElasticSearch.
- Monitoring and backup tools: Zabbix, Grafana, Bareos.
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate on our product with the whole team.
What else can we offer at CloudTalk:
- Being part of a great team of experienced people which is building a world-class product.
- Family atmosphere where you can find new friends and heroes.
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things.
- Small team where everyone can stand out. You have a chance to grow professionally and personally.
- Family house with garden and sauna for regeneration, where you can also open windows :) Very close to big city parks.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Your own Macbook.
- Being rewarded based on your commitment and capabilities.
- MultiSport card for regular exercise and relaxation.
- In-office bicycle storage. :)
Send us your CV to [email protected] or fill the form bellow.