Helping Businesses Sell Better
PlanRadar is a digital platform for documentation, task management and communication in construction and real estate projects. The platform enables teams to increase quality, cut costs and realize work faster. By improving collaboration and providing access to real-time data, PlanRadar’s easy-to-use platform adds value to every person involved in a building’s life cycle, with flexible capabilities for all company sizes and processes.
Today, PlanRadar serves more than 120,000 users across 65+ countries. Expanding and operating globally is a challenge in itself, but we started to face much bigger barriers than growing numbers — our current VOIP system itself. The telephony solution we were using did not support international growth well, made getting in touch with customers around the world challenging, and throttled our expansion efforts.
Simply put, we were trying to engage the global market but finding it difficult to make an impact. Our first problem was that we were using fixed phone numbers; it was very limiting and costing us valuable contacts. Our previous provider did not offer international phone numbers for all of our desired countries, which left us frustrated and unable to effectively operate in certain territories.
Our previous provider also required that we fill out paperwork for any and all adjustment-of-service requests, which was a source of significant backlog and operational inefficiency for us. Finally, and most regrettably, our previous provider had issues with the chat functionality frequently and for significant stretches of time, which increased call volumes, overwhelmed our team, and caused many customers to be left out in the cold.
That was the final straw for us — we knew we needed to switch to a flexible, tailored VoIP solution that would meet all of our requirements and fulfill our business’s needs.
Luckily for all involved, PlanRadar’s hunt for a new VoIP solution did not take long. Once CloudTalk came into the picture, we saw what we’d been missing — a truly reliable provider that is not afraid to go the extra mile to build high-quality, lasting relationships with their clients. It was, and continues to be, a win-win situation for both parties.
We were looking for an all-in-one solution with:
- The ability to provide phone numbers for all of our desired countries: We wanted to expand to other countries but ran into significant roadblocks with our previous provider. CloudTalk offers more than 160+ international numbers, which allows us to do business in territories across the globe. With CloudTalk, we drastically reduced costs related to international telephony, most notably by avoiding extremely high international calling fees.
- Better call quality than our previous VoIP provider: First impressions matter. Initial conversation with a potential client can determine whether they choose your service or not. If the call suffers from lag and jitter, a prospect will likely choose another provider. With CloudTalk, phone conversations are smooth and waiting time is minimal or non-existent. Our chances of obtaining new clients increased noticeably.
- 24/7 customer support: CloudTalk provides high levels of customer support around the clock. Being able to reach out to CloudTalk’s customer support team anytime we needed them was very important to us. Our team’s customer journey and experience has been better than ever, and if we bump into any issue, we feel assured knowing CloudTalk is always there to help us out.
It was very easy to implement CloudTalk — the onboarding process was fast and smooth. CloudTalk became our main VoIP solution and is now used by our sales and marketing teams on a daily basis. The entire PlanRadar team was really impressed by the marked increase in the work efficiency of our agents (20%!). That uptick has resulted in improved efficiency, productivity and, consequently, an increase in profit.
Having a VoIP provider that exceeds your expectations is a step in the right direction, and the results speak for themselves: in just 3 months, the PlanRadar team has made 357, 000 inbound and outbound client calls using 585 international numbers, spending more than 213, 320 minutes on the phone with clients.
Call quality is much better now, and it is not affected by the countries from which they receive calls. When someone offers their solution all over the world, it’s normal to expect some connectivity issues. Well, with CloudTalk, that’s simply not the case — they always deliver a smooth, reliable calling experience.
Switching to CloudTalk gave the PlanRadar team far more flexibility in both handling their daily tasks and planning for their long-term goals. When we needed help with number porting or acquiring a new phone number, everything was taken care of quickly and without hassle.
Results in the last 3 months
Inbound and outbound calls
Minutes on the phone with clients
Essential CloudTalk benefits
- Voicemail: Operating globally means dealing with different time zones and languages. CloudTalk’s voicemail feature helps companies adapt their workflow and gives them access to voicemails wherever and whenever they need them. Plus, it’s very easy to set up. In case of no answer from our side, customers are simply redirected to voicemail to leave a voice message. CloudTalk’s voicemail system lets us see the history of all our voicemails, and also allows us to visualize the data in the form of graphs. This information allows us to optimize workflows better and adapt our virtual phone system to the needs of our customers.
- Number porting: When we switched to CloudTalk, we were worried that we would have to change our current numbers. CloudTalk allowed us to use our existing phone numbers — all we had to do was port them into CloudTalk. The whole process was straightforward and very fast.
- Toll-free numbers: We were dealing with high call costs to our office in the UAE. Toll-free call center numbers allow our customers to call us for free or at very low rates. We stopped being limited by financial barriers and has started expanding our market presence
- Messages: SMS messages have a near 100% open rate and the average CTR is 45%, making text messages four times more effective than emails. That is the reason why we implemented cloud texting. We are using text messages mostly to notify customers about upcoming meetings. CloudTalk’s Workflow Automation allows us to focus on the important things.
- Verified Caller ID: We protect the privacy of our agents and customers at all costs. Verified Caller ID is a unique VoIP feature that allows us to hide personal information from all parties in a call. We can easily add external numbers into CloudTalk system so agents can make calls via CloudTalk Go app hence calls get logged in CRM.
- Zoho Integration: Integrating CloudTalk with Zoho was effortless. We were able to manage our sales, marketing, and customer support activities in Zoho CRM from day one. This streamlines all our processes, prospects, and customers in one platform.
Co-Founder, Group Co-CEO, CEO MENA & APAC at PlanRadar
Ibrahim is responsible for corporate and growth strategy at PlanRadar and all go-to-market teams report to him, including Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Channel Management and Customer Success.
Prior to PlanRadar, Ibrahim founded five other IT companies and leveraged his 15+ years of experience in Marketing & Sales and his network in Europe, the US and the Middle East to advance them from the idea stage to growth
PlanRadar team’s favorite features
- International numbers: In just three months we made 330K outbound calls, spending more than 200k minutes on the phone. This would not be possible without CloudTalk’s international numbers. It is something integral to the global growth of any business and results speak for themselves.
- Premium Analytics: We were so happy when CloudTalk introduced their next-gen analytics. We can access all your performance analytics and statistical reports in one place. It allows us to get in-depth insights into our calls, including steps, reasons for missed calls, and much more. Thanks to tracking callers’ journey through the call center, we were able to lower average waiting time to 13 sec. All inbound calls now leave a trace that can be followed and analyzed.
- Single Sign On: There is no need to explain how SSO simplifies and secure signing into apps. We wanted to make the process of signing in to various apps more convenient and secure for our employees and thanks to CloudTalk they can.
- Business Hours: CloudTalk’s interface allows us to set business hours for each of our phone numbers individually, or to use the same timeframe for the whole team. Let me tell you, this is a game changer. This valuable feature creates the flexibility needed to customize our team’s working hours and, as a result, allows our call center to handle more customer requests. By combining business hours and call routing features, our clients always know when we are available to serve them.
At CloudTalk, we are super happy to help customers grow and nothing cheers us more than seeing them do so! Would you like to join the success train?