International phone numbers
for your call center
Acquire international numbers (with geographic or non-geographic codes) from more than 140 countries. Local phone numbers allow customers from abroad to call you at standard local rates or free of charge.
With CloudTalk’s international numbers feature, you can acquire phone numbers from more than 140 countries around the world. So if your company operates in several countries, each country can have its own phone number (e.g. US numbers in the USA, British numbers in the UK, etc.) which allows you to provide your clients with services from familiar numbers.
It is entirely up to you whether you opt for international numbers with geographic codes (e.g. 01 for Paris, 020 for London, etc.) or non-geographic codes. Numbers with geographic codes tend to be more clear and familiar for customers because they instantly know that the call will be charged at a local rate, which eliminates uncertainty.
Use international numbers and make your customer support solution more efficient for international inbound calls. It’s also a cheaper option for receiving international calls.
Get local or toll-free phone numbers from multiple countries or port your existing phone numbers. This feature enables you to expand your team of agents and become a global provider with better customer support.
With CloudTalk, you can route international numbers anywhere within the country, so you can expand your customer base without having to move your offices.
Customer support solution with geographic phone numbers
Route your incoming calls from designated regions or countries to the right agent or group of agents based on their qualifications, expertise, and language skills.
Directing calls to the most optimal agent improves the quality of your service, customer satisfaction and allows your agents to effectively address customer needs.
Call statistics by phone number
In CloudTalk, you can filter call statistics by phone number. With comprehensive statistics related to specific phone numbers, you can optimize your call center workflows, such as:
- boost agent performance
- increase sales and reduce costs of your business
- improve customer support processes and foster overall customer satisfaction
Based on these metrics, you can make better business decisions.
For example, if you have e-commerce operating in two (or more) countries, you can view separate call statistics for each country and even for each phone number within the country.
International numbers purchase and settings
Acquiring international numbers is very quick and easy – in the CloudTalk interface, you can check which international numbers are available, purchase them and start using them immediately.
Once you’ve purchased an international number, you can customize the settings based on your business needs to improve customer experience.
- ring settings – the inbound call can ring to a group of agents or a designated agent. This feature applies for fax and advanced dial plan as well.
- call redirecting – when all agents are busy, redirect your calls to another phone number or voicemail or play an absence message with callback option (the sequence of steps is up to you)
- select your business hours for a particular phone number, including messages to be played outside of this time
- customer greetings and special information (e.g. your contact details)
Using international phone numbers creates long-term financial benefits, as they are efficient in handling inbound international calls and reduce the number of unanswered calls.
These features might be interesting for you:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – This useful feature gives you the ability to create multi-level IVR menu to guide the caller through different options and make sure they are always directed to the right department, agent or agent group.
- Callback – No more unanswered or missed calls. CloudTalk enables you to automatically call your customers back.
- Call flow designer – If you need to create more complex calling scenarios based on your business needs, use for this easy-to-use feature call flow designer.
- Call queuing – Create customized call queues. Inbound calls are sorted in call queues based on pre-defined rules and steered to available agents within the right group. Personalized messages are available as well.
- Call Recording – When using CloudTalk, you are able to record your calls. Once the call ends, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime.
- SMS/Text Messages – This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.
Better experience for your customers
Start 14 days free trial
Fill in the form and experience cloud-based contact center for innovative businesses by yourself. Be the company your customers want you to be. Set up takes just 5 minutes.