Phone system integration for Salesforce
Integrate Salesforce with CloudTalk and get a modern call center inside your favorite CRM. Convert more deals with smart, automated dialing and handle incoming queries with ease.
Quick feature overview:
- Handle calls without ever leaving Salesforce (call widget is embedded to your Salesforce interface)
- 2-way Real time synchronization (Calls, Notes, Contacts, Recordings, Tags)
- Sync is done for all data related to your Salesforce deals
- All numbers are converted into a clickable format from which you can easily initiate calls
- Built-in CloudTalk phone feature allows you to manage calls directly in Salesforce or use our Smart dialer to create a dial queue with one click
- Access recordings directly in Salesforce
- See caller’s Salesforce details before picking up the call
Click-to-call from Salesforce
Make and receive calls directly from the Salesforce interface using Salesforce CTI. With the built-in CloudTalk phone feature, you don’t need to leave Salesforce in order to initiate or receive calls.
You can use CloudTalk to make outbound calls either one-by-one or by adding multiple numbers to your calling queue. Just click on a number that you’ve saved in your Salesforce account and the in-app dialer will automatically dial the number for you.
As soon as your CloudTalk Phone rings, a real-time CloudTalk card will pop up on your Salesforce screen, displaying:
- the caller’s name
- contact details (phone number, email, address…)
- history of interactions, including information on calls and recordings
- the caller’s cases and chats from Salesforce
- customer notes
- any other customer activities in Salesforce or CloudTalk
If necessary, you can simply click on the contact’s detail and switch to your CloudTalk interface.
Your agents will no longer waste time looking for information in multiple places. By using a single integrated system, you will improve your team’s productivity and speed.
Automatic data synchronization in both systems means that you always have access to up-to-date data.
Call tasks and cases are created as soon as calls begin. Agents can update the custom fields in Salesforce while calls are in progress and evaluate the customer’s mood or the call quality. Adding this info to Salesforce during the call saves you the trouble of doing it later on. Your agents won’t have to manually transfer this info over from their notes at the conclusion of their call.
Statistics displayed in CloudTalk Dashboard can be opened in your Salesforce system as well, allowing you to have a complete overview of your calls.
With a single click, you will get quick access to statistics, including:
- Average waiting time
- Service level
- Average abandonment rate
All data on CloudTalk calls are available in Salesforce. After each customer call, Salesforce automatically creates a case and a call log, storing all call-related information.
Reports and Dashboards can be customized and linked to data that you already have in Salesforce.
Naturally, contacts are synchronized automatically. If you create or edit an existing contact in Salesforce, all changes and updates are transferred to CloudTalk, and vice versa.
With automatic two-way synchronization, your team members will use their time more efficiently as they’ll no longer have to enter customer details manually in multiple systems. “If you know your clients, you can customize your approach to their specific needs and improve their customer experience.”
Automate your daily workflows with Workflow Automation
Workflow Automation is an efficient way of streamlining business processes, especially in sales departments. This feature can help you connect different tools to CloudTalk in order to reduce the time spent on unnecessary repetitive tasks required of your sales or contact center agent.
The most useful scenarios for Salesforce user
- SMS with follow-up sent automatically when a prospect or customer is not reached by an agent;
- Automatic follow-up via SMS after finished inbound/outbound calls with a specific tag;
- Speech-to-text transcription is logged into your Salesforce after an agent finishes the inbound/outbound call with a customer or prospect & and many more scenarios.
Setting up the integration
SalesForce + CloudTalk integration setup is quick and easy and no programming is required.
How to setup the Salesforce integration:
- Login to CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Salesforce integration and click on +Add button to install the integration
Better experience for your customers
Start 14 days free trial
Fill in the form and experience cloud-based contact center for innovative businesses by yourself. Be the company your customers want you to be. Set up takes just 5 minutes.