3 way calling
Increase productivity with our 3-way calling feature. Easily add a third person to the line when circumstances call for it. Having three people on the line simultaneously has never sounded smoother!
Sometimes an agent needs that little extra something to successfully provide a solution or close a deal, and oftentimes that extra something is the help of another agent or manager. CloudTalk’s 3-way calling feature makes adding a 3rd party to an ongoing call easier than ever, and in turn, results in happier customers and more closed deals.
- Increase efficiency by adding a subject matter expert or any other 3rd party directly to your ongoing call
- Save time by leaving 3-way calls whenever you want. Fret not, the two remaining parties will be able to stay on the line and complete their call undisturbed
- Seamlessly initiate 3-way calling during a conventional phone call. Simply click on a name from your contact list or dial a number to place a new outbound call and get everyone connected
- Want to put a caller on hold while you talk things over with your manager? No problem. Our 3-way calling feature allows you to place a participating party on hold for however long you need
These features might be interesting for you:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – This useful feature gives you the ability to create multi-level IVR menu to guide the caller through different options and make sure they are always directed to the right department, agent or agent group.
- Callback – No more unanswered or missed calls. CloudTalk enables you to automatically call your customers back.
- Call flow designer – If you need to create more complex calling scenarios based on your business needs, use for this easy-to-use feature call flow designer.
- Call queuing – Create customized call queues. Inbound calls are sorted in call queues based on pre-defined rules and steered to available agents within the right group. Personalized messages are available as well.
- Call Recording – When using CloudTalk, you are able to record your calls. Once the call ends, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime.
- SMS/Text Messages – This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.