Call Center Recording Software
CloudTalk can automatically make a recording of all calls. Once the call ends, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime. Improve customer interactions by monitoring your team’s calls.
What is call recording?
Call recording refers to the ability to capture a call in an audio file format. With CloudTalk, you can automatically make a recording of all calls.
Once the call ends, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime.
To access the call recordings, all you need to have is a laptop, tablet, or smartphone with an internet browser, depending on your preferences.
CloudTalk also makes it very easy to download the call recordings as a standard HTTPS link (website link), which you can then save and store anywhere you need. For example in your integration system (CRM, e-commerce, etc.).
Benefits of using call recording
Based on previous customer interactions, agents can develop their skills and improve the quality of your call center services.
By accessing call recordings directly in CloudTalk, they can also get more insight into unique customer needs.
For example, before agents call a client, they can listen to his previous interactions with other reps. That helps to gather relevant information and personalize the approach.
For instance, if agents find out that the client refused a certain service due to high expenses and the same service is now available at a reduced price, the agent can leverage this information to offer it again.
Call recording is also useful for call center managers. You often need to have a detailed understanding of your clients’ thinking and needs. Analyzing call recordings can help you achieve just that.
When you observe phone calls, you can better understand customers’ needs. Consequently, you may follow crucial stages of the purchase processes on e-shops, reasons for claims, general customer satisfaction with products and services, or the quality of your campaigns.
Call recordings can also help you optimize your campaigns before a new product or service is launched. Analyze recordings related to previous campaigns and improve targeting of the new one. You can use the call recording feature to make important business decisions.
CloudTalk’s call recording feature is also ideal for feedback and agent training. You can filter recordings by the agent or by the client and use relevant parts of the call for educational purposes. Or at one-to-one meetings. With all recordings at hand, you can show your agents just the right approach to use when calling customers.
How the call recording feature works
Once the call ends, an audio recording is automatically saved in the client’s contact details, call history, and statistics. You can listen to any call directly from your internet browser anywhere, on any device.
CloudTalk can also send all recordings to your FTP server once a day. There, you can archive them for as long as you need or use them for further processing. Based on your current business needs.
How to setup call recording
The first step is to go to Account – Settings and then navigate to Visibility of calls and recordings.
These features might also be interesting for you
- Call flow designer – Create pre-defined calling scenarios based on your business needs and preferences.
- Callback – Thanks to the callback feature, there won’t be any unanswered phone calls in your call centre. CloudTalk will automatically call your customers back.
- Automated call redirection – CloudTalk allows you to automatically redirect incoming calls to a selected phone number each time your agents are busy or unavailable during business hours.
- SMS/Text Messages – This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.
- Smart dialer – CloudTalk will compile a list of numbers from any website or system and create a calling queue directly to your CloudTalk phone app.
- Predictive Dialer – Predictive dialer ensures that more customer calls are made in a shorter time. It is an ideal tool to get in touch with your clients.
Better experience for your customers
Start 14 days free trial
Fill in the form and experience cloud-based contact center for innovative businesses by yourself. Be the company your customers want you to be. Set up takes just 5 minutes.