Integrate Intercom with your contact center software
Integrate CloudTalk with helpdesk tool Intercom to get an overview of all customer interactions. This means that your customer phone calls will become more efficient and more personalized.
Quick Intercom + CloudTalk video overview
By integrating Intercom with CloudTalk, customer contact details, as well as a history of calls and conversations will be synchronized. No matter whether you are working in Intercom or CloudTalk, you’ll always find customer data in both systems. In addition, data synchronization is automatic and regular, so information is always up-to-date.
Integrate Intercom with CloudTalk for a first-class customer support
Intercom is a tool designed for quick and personalized text-based communication with customers. However, in some situations, your clients prefer to call you. By integrating Intercom with CloudTalk, you’ll be able to access all your data regardless of your communication method.
Once you integrate the two systems, a customer’s call will trigger his or her Real-time Customer Card, which you can open before picking up the phone and includes the following information:
- Customer contact details (name, email, phone number, company, address, website, etc.)
- Call history, including call recordings
- Notes and comments
- Conversations from Intercom
- Email and chat communication
- Various other activities related to Intercom and CloudTalk
Automatic synchronization allows you to see each customer’s Intercom conversation history in CloudTalk. You can customize synchronization based on your business hours or specific phone numbers.
Intercom will display all data related to CloudTalk calls. A new Intercom conversation/activity will be created with each phone call, storing data such as:
- Customer’s phone number
- Date and time of the call
- Call duration
- Call recording
Contacts are automatically synchronized as well. If you create a new contact or update an existing one in CloudTalk, changes are automatically transferred to Intercom, and vice versa.
Two-way synchronization will increase your team efficiency and save agents the time spent manually entering data in two different systems.
With all customer information at hand, you can make your customer interactions more personalized.
Synchronize SMS to your Intercom
To have a complex overview of the interactions with prospects and customers, you can synchronize also SMS sent from CloudTalk to your Intercom account, so you won’t miss any important information when closing a deal or solving customers’ issues.
Streamline daily workflows with Workflow Automation
Workflow Automation is an efficient way of streamlining business processes, especially in customer support and sales departments. The Workflow Automation feature also enables you to create customer-specific business process flows even when using several different platforms.
The most suitable scenarios for Intercom user
- Speech-to-text transcription is logged into your Intercom after an agent finishes the inbound/outbound call with a customer or prospect;
- SMS with follow-up sent automatically when a prospect or customer is not reached by an agent;
- Exported call details into the chosen system (CRM, helpdesk, eCommerce, communication, BI, etc.);
- And many more scenarios.
Integration Intercom + CloudTalk is quick and easy
Setting up the Intercom + CloudTalk integration is really simple and quick — and fortunately, it doesn’t require IT skills. All your data will be synchronized within several minutes in just a few clicks.
Quick installation guide:
- Integration is very easy and hassle-free, no programming is required
- In CloudTalk, go to Account -> Integrations -> Click on Connect with Intercom. The system will automatically redirect you to your Intercom account and ask you to agree with the use of your data. Once you give us your consent, you will be redirected back to CloudTalk. All that in just a few clicks 🙂
- Within a few minutes, automatic data synchronization will start. Now you can start making your customer support more efficient.
Visit our complete guide on integrating Intercom with CloudTalk for more information.
Be productive even more with CloudTalk Live for Intercom Messenger
Want to use Intercom Messenger to initiate voice calls? Seamless integration with CloudTalk Live allows you to switch from a chat to a call and back without ever leaving your Intercom Messenger interface.