Rosberg’s aim is to simplify your day-to-day activities while safeguarding personal information.
Rosberg provides the fast-growing SaaS solution Verji for encrypted communication. Verji is the market leader in Norway for the accounting, auditing, law firm, and real estate industry. These industries use Verji for encrypted communication in line with GDPR and government regulations.
The name Verji is derived from an Old Norse word meaning protection. “If you wouldn’t write it on a postcard, then you shouldn’t send it in a traditional e-mail.” This is a good rule of thumb for all forms of digital communications, especially after the introduction of the new Personal Data Act brought about by the GDPR regulations. Businesses and enterprises risk receiving a fine equivalent to 4% of their turnover should they be found in breach of the rules. To ensure that clients can communicate encrypted in compliance with data protection laws, Rosberg must operate with tools that comply with General Data Protection Regulation and their company’s policies.
Rosberg’s most important mission is to make communication secure, clear and straightforward. In order to deliver the best quality of service, they wanted to improve the whole customer experience. Businesses struggle with how to improve CX and it is becoming one of the key differentiators between successful and unsuccessful brands. Improving client experience should therefore be a prime focus for brands that want to stand out — and Rosberg is fully aware of this. In order to deliver a top-notch customer experience and make the SaaS solution Verji stand out from its competitors, Rosberg needed to focus on improving its support and sales team processes.
The first step in achieving this goal was to find an effective call center software provider that would simplify and streamline day-to-day operations both within the company and in client relations. Nowadays, finding an all-in-one solution that meets the requirements of support and sales teams is very challenging. Rosberg operates in different industries, so it was a must to find a communication software that could bring all of their tools and channels together into one, fully integrated platform.
We live in a world of 24/7 accessibility, and there is more pressure than ever these days for businesses — no matter their size — to be as accessible to their customers as possible. Rosberg did not lag behind their competitors and started using a different VoIP system, albeit one which later proved to be a very unsuitable solution. The biggest problem with it was the inability to integrate the call center software with their CRM, which caused a number of issues, including inefficient routines when calling customers and sending SMS.
Realizing that the current call solution does not help to fix operational problems nor grow their business, Rosberg started looking for another VoIP system, one that would provide integrations and automation that would increase productivity and reduce wasted time due to manual processes and IT resources.
Key requirements for telephony software:
- Secure solution provider: Rosberg’s guiding principle is to ensure that their clients will communicate with laws governing personal information and confidentiality. Therefore having a phone solution with the same approach to data protection was a must. With CloudTalk’s reliability and safe operations Rosberg’s data is safe. All CloudTalk data are stored in modern safe data centers with 24/7 monitoring.
- Integrated with CRM system: One of the most important requirements of the Rosberg team was the need to integrate their CRM software, which would result in automated actions that expand the functionality of their software, eliminating the need to toggle back and forth between systems.
- SMS communication: With the growing amount of detailed information that Rosberg’s clients had to be notified of in a timely manner, messaging has become more important than ever as a communication channel. With CloudTalk, both sales and support teams can notify their clients about all kinds of information in a fast and easy way. And what is a greater way to save your agents time than automated text messages all around the world?
By choosing CloudTalk as their phone software solution, efficiency at Rosberg was improved not just on the sales and support teams, but across the entire company. CloudTalk began tracking communication metrics, which helped Rosberg to focus on areas that needed to be improved, starting with the number of inbound and outbound calls fielded per day, average call abandonment rate, and average time in queue. Being able to easily integrate with Hubspot boosted their team’s productivity. Now they have up-to-date information about their clients and all notes, tags, rating, contacts, and communication history is automatically synchronized in both systems.
After just three months, using CloudTalk helped lower Rosberg’s operating costs, reduce the number of repeat callers, and improve overall agent satisfaction rates. Put simply, CloudTalk became an essential part of Rosberg company, helping them to overcome all kinds of issues that previous providers were unable to resolve.
Results in the last 3 months
Inbound and outbound calls
Minutes on the phone with clients
Essential CloudTalk benefits
- Hubspot integration: Connecting Hubspot with CloudTalk automates all Rosberg’s workflows, boosts their team performance and tracks all the important metrics. This powerful integration allows 2-way real-time synchronization, synchronizes the SMS into their Hubspot account and allows Click-to-Call their contacts from HubSpot and easily initiate calls.
- Real-time dashboard: Say YES to Key metrics in real time! This feature is an efficient tool for Rosberg’s support team management, providing managers with quick access to up-to-date information on the current status of their call center. In a user-friendly and intuitive CloudTalk interface, all available metrics are displayed in a separate Real-time Dashboard tab. These metrics help make key decisions in real-time and increase call center efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Emotion Analytics: Looking for an effective tool for supervisors to give relevant feedback? Rosberg’s team started using Emotion Analytics with the aim of improving their overall customer experience. This feature is helping them with coaching and one-on-one meetings with agents, which leads to new suggestions for teamwork and working conditions.
- Voicemail: From now on no inbound calls remain unanswered, even outside of business hours or when all agents are busy. All inbound calls are routed to voicemail, allowing Rosberg’s callers to leave a message at times when their virtual phone system is not available. At the same time, Rosberg receives notifications and metrics that help all teams keep up with customers’ needs no matter when they call.
Jan Martin Kristiansen
CMO & Co-Founder at Rosberg AS
Jan is a Co-Founder of several successful companies. He started his first company in 1994 and sold it to the leading Scandinavian internet bank, Skandiabanken, in 2000. His wealth of experience comes from taking several companies from the startup stage to the point where bigger players want to acquire them.
Rosberg team’s favorite features
- Agent Reporting: Agent reports provide each agent with personalized feedback based on relevant data. When agents are aware of their strengths and weaknesses, they can work on their performance and provide more complex and efficient customer care.
- Call Tagging: Assigning each call a self-made tag allows Rosberg’s team to sort calls into categories and quickly identify what type of call is coming in. Thanks to this feature, they can search through call histories based on their chosen label. CloudTalk allows each call to attach several tags, but Rosberg’s team decided to sort calls in one specific category — and as a result they can see the exact number of support, customer or booking calls in any given period.
- Click to Call: Save time and close deals faster! Rosberg’s team dropped the lengthy copy-paste process and started using a single interface for all their business processes. However, this would not be possible without integration with Hubspot, so having both Hubspot and CloudTalk is a real win-win.
- Call Statistics: Total number of inbound/outbound calls, unanswered calls, number of voicemails, you name it. Call Statistics is one of our clients’ favorite features and we are not surprised. CloudTalk is a truly data-based call center analytics software with complex statistics on calls, agents and call queues all in one place. Thanks to this, Rosberg can better understand the behaviors and needs of their customers, and better tailor their customer service to each individual.
At CloudTalk, we are super happy to help customers grow and nothing cheers us more than seeing them do so! Would you like to join the success train?
Better experience for your customers
Start 14 days free trial
Fill in the form and experience cloud-based contact center for innovative businesses by yourself. Be the company your customers want you to be. Set up takes just 5 minutes.