Call Center Dashboard
Monitor your call enter activities in real time. All important data on inbound calls and agent productivity are always at your disposal, always up-to-date.
Real-time dashboard is an efficient tool for your support team management, providing managers with quick access to up-to-date information on the current status of your call center. In a user-friendly and intuitive CloudTalk interface, all available metrics are displayed in a separate Real-time Dashboard tab. These metrics help managers make key decisions in real-time and increase call center efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Key metrics in real-time
With metrics available both for inbound and outbound calls, metrics displayed by individual call queues and agents, your call center managers can make use of a valuable dashboard. This is an important tool for your support team management – by identifying key metrics, you can provide more effective customer support, modify your business hours and streamline automated call distribution.
The real-time dashboard shows you real-time data:
- number of callers waiting to be connected with a live agent
- average wait time
- maximum wait time
- average abandoned call rate
- active calls
- call queue statistics (each of the above-mentioned metrics displayed by call queue)
- agent status (agent’s name, call queue, current call duration, time of the last call, the total number of calls)
Respond in real-time
CloudTalk’s real-time dashboard feature allows you to track your KPI (key performance indicators) and improve inconsistent performance in a timely manner. A real-time dashboard is an excellent tool for managing your customer support team, so you know exactly where to focus your energy in order to provide callers with top-notch customer support.
Keep your agents motivated
The real-time dashboard can be displayed on LCD screens placed in your call center offices with our wallboard feature. Agents can get a clear overview of what’s happening in your call center and by displaying their results, you can motivate them to perform even better.
Real-time dashboard provides you with call center metrics in real time to enable you to boost customer satisfaction.
These features might be interesting for you:
- Call Statistics - CloudTalk is a truly data-based call center analytics software. Complex statistics on calls, agents and call queues all in one place.
- Emotion Analytics - Emotion Analytics is nowadays one of the top trends in analytics and data collection.
- Sentiment Analytics - With Sentiment analysis feature you can monitor your agent's calls and let supervisors intervene when necessary.
- Wallboard - Wallboard will allow you to optimize agent productivity, reduce waiting times and immediately address the caller’s needs, improving their satisfaction.