Call Center Dashboard
Monitor your call center activities in real time. All important data on inbound calls and agent productivity are always at your disposal, always up-to-date.
Real-time dashboard is an efficient tool for your support team management, providing managers with quick access to up-to-date information on the current status of your call center. In a user-friendly and intuitive CloudTalk interface, all available metrics are displayed in a separate Real-time Dashboard tab. These metrics help managers make key decisions in real-time and increase call center efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Key metrics in real-time
With metrics available both for inbound and outbound calls, metrics displayed by individual call queues and agents, your call center managers can make use of a valuable dashboard. This is an important tool for your support team management – by identifying key metrics, you can provide more effective customer support, modify your business hours and streamline automated call distribution.
The real-time dashboard shows you real-time data:
- number of callers waiting to be connected with a live agent
- average wait time
- maximum wait time
- average abandoned call rate
- active calls
- call queue statistics (each of the above-mentioned metrics displayed by call queue)
- agent status (agent’s name, call queue, current call duration, time of the last call, the total number of calls)
Looking for solution that reads your mind?Try for free
Respond in real-time
CloudTalk’s real-time dashboard feature allows you to track your KPI (key performance indicators) and improve inconsistent performance in a timely manner. A real-time dashboard is an excellent tool for managing your customer support team, so you know exactly where to focus your energy in order to provide callers with top-notch customer support.
Keep your agents motivated
The real-time dashboard can be displayed on LCD screens placed in your call center offices with our wallboard feature. Agents can get a clear overview of what’s happening in your call center and by displaying their results, you can motivate them to perform even better.
Real-time dashboard provides you with call center metrics in real time to enable you to boost customer satisfaction.
These features might be interesting for you:
- Call Statistics - CloudTalk is a truly data-based call center analytics software. Complex statistics on calls, agents and call queues all in one place.
- Emotion Analytics - Emotion Analytics is nowadays one of the top trends in analytics and data collection.
- Wallboard - Wallboard will allow you to optimize agent productivity, reduce waiting times and immediately address the caller’s needs, improving their satisfaction.