A simple access to agent statistics directly in CloudTalk to help you improve your customer service and rank each agent based on their performance.
Agent statistics are always within easy reach in CloudTalk’s interface. You can closely monitor both agent and team performance. This feature allows you to improve agent management and identify top agents as well as those in need of more training. You can use this data to optimize your team’s performance.
You can always access agent statistics easily and quickly:
- total number of inbound and outbound calls
- total number of inbound calls
- total number of outbound calls
- total number of abandoned calls
- average call duration
- average speed to answer time
- number of voicemails
- service level (number of attended inbound calls compared to a designated threshold)
- and much more
By using these statistics, you can closely assess the performance of each agent and improve agent management.
Explore what can agent reporting bring to youWith a free trial
Agent statistics can also be filtered based on your needs – for example by selected timeframe – or monitored in real-time.
Data-driven agent management
Agent reports allow you to provide each agent with personalized feedback based on relevant data. When agents are aware of their strengths and weaknesses, they can work on their performance and provide more complex and efficient customer care.
With statistics always available in CloudTalk’s interface, you can analyze and improve agent management and performance.
These features might be interesting for you:
- Call Statistics - CloudTalk is a truly data-based call center analytics software. Complex statistics on calls, agents and call queues all in one place.
- Wallboard - Wallboard will allow you to optimize agent productivity, reduce waiting times and immediately address the caller’s needs, improving their satisfaction.
- Emotion Analytics - Emotion Analytics is nowadays one of the top trends in analytics and data collection.