CloudTalk Conversational Intelligence Terms & Conditions
Last update: February 9th, 2024.
By accessing or using CloudTalk Conversational Intelligence (“CloudTalk CI”), you agree to these CloudTalk CI Terms on behalf of the applicable entity or organization you represent.
- General. “CloudTalk CI” means any feature(s) or functionality made available by CloudTalk and labeled as CloudTalk CI that utilizes artificial intelligence, machine learning, or similar technologies. CloudTalk CI may be developed by CloudTalk and/or CloudTalk’s third-party providers and is a part of the Service. These CloudTalk CI Terms only apply to CloudTalk provided within the Service and not to any artificial intelligence, machine learning, or similar technologies provided by third-party products. CloudTalk and its licensors exclusively own all rights, titles, and interests in and to CloudTalk CI, including all associated intellectual property rights.
- AI Content. If you choose to enable CloudTalk CI, your Customer Property that is uploaded in CloudTalk (“Input”) will be used by CloudTalk CI and you will receive output generated and returned by CloudTalk CI based on your Input (“Output”, and together with Input, “Al Content”). When you use CloudTalk CI, Input and Output are your Customer Property. You are solely responsible for your AI Content, including compliance with applicable laws and the Agreement. You will ensure that your AI Content will not (i) violate any applicable law; (ii) violate these CloudTalk CI Terms or the Agreement; or (iii) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any of our rights or the rights of any third party. You acknowledge that due to the nature of machine learning and the technology powering CloudTalk CI features, your Output may not be unique and CloudTalk CI may generate the same or similar output to CloudTalk or a third party.
- Training AI Models. We do not permit our third-party Subprocessors of CloudTalk CI to use your Customer Property to train their Al models.
- Usage Restrictions. You may not use CloudTalk CI or Output (a) to develop foundation models or other large-scale models that compete with CloudTalk or CloudTalk CI, (b) to mislead any person that Output from the Service was solely human-generated, (c) in a manner that violates any technical documentation, usage guidelines, or parameters, (d) to make automated decisions that may have a detrimental impact on individual rights without appropriate human supervision, or (e) in a manner that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any of our rights or the rights of any third party.
- Warranty Disclaimer. CLOUDTALK CI IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. CLOUDTALK DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE RESULTS OBTAINABLE FROM USING CLOUDTALK CI OR THE ACCURACY OR SUITABILITY FOR YOUR NEEDS OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH CLOUDTALK CI. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY SUCH INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH USING CLOUDTALK CI IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. DO NOT RELY ON FACTUAL ASSERTIONS IN OUTPUT WITHOUT INDEPENDENT FACT-CHECKING. NO SUCH INFORMATION, SUGGESTIONS, OR OUTPUT, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CLOUDTALK OR THROUGH CLOUDTALK CI SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- Service Level Terms Are Not Applicable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in your Agreement, downtime of CloudTalk CI that results from a failure of a third-party service will not be included in the uptime guarantee calculations (if agreed in the Agreement).
- Optional Integration. CloudTalk CI is powered by OpenAI solutions. OpenAI is an optional integration that is not required for the use of CloudTalk Services. You are not required to use, test, or trial CloudTalk CI. If you choose to use the CloudTalk CI feature(s), OpenAI will be listed as a Subprocessor. See here for more details. Further, if you choose to use CloudTalk CI, you may not use the CloudTalk CI features in a manner that violates any OpenAI Policy or Guideline and you are solely responsible for compliance with all OpenAI Policies and Guidelines, including their Content Policy; Sharing and Publication Policy; and Community Guidelines.
- Termination. These CloudTalk CI Terms and your rights and access to CloudTalk CI are limited and may be terminated by CloudTalk at any time for any reason or no reason. You may terminate your use of CloudTalk CI at any time in Settings. For more information, please review the ClouTalk AI page.