Predictive dialer – a tool which helps you get in touch your clients
Predictive dialer allows you to increase efficiency and the number of calls you make. When an agent is available, CloudTalk automatically dials the next call in line.
Predictive dialer ensures that more customer calls are made in a shorter time. It is an ideal tool to get in touch with your customers. In each campaign, you can also configure the time for which the agent remains unavailable after the call ends (the time necessary to finish administration tasks related to the call). After the time elapses, CloudTalk automatically dials the number of the next client in the campaign’s contact list.
This means that the agent does not have to search through contact lists in the active campaign and manually select prospects who have not been contacted yet. Predictive dialer eliminates the need to dial phone numbers manually. This allows you to increase agent productivity, reduce idle time and reduce the time spent dialling.
Predictive dialer is suitable for all types of outbound calls made from your call center – customer satisfaction monitoring, information on parcel shipping or telemarketing campaigns.
How does predictive dialer work?
Dialers, in general, serve to automatize the process of dialling phone numbers. Predictive dialer automatically dials phone numbers included in your contact list assigned for a particular campaign and directs them to agents who are currently available.
Some of the predictive dialer benefits:
Efficient use of agents’ working time
Call center productivity largely depends on the number of calls made in a day. Automatic predictive dialer enables you to gain control over outbound calls because the dialer does not route outbound calls to busy agents. This improves your team efficiency. In addition, when the client answers an inbound call coming from your call center, the agent on the line can provide them with the seasonal offer, which is a key ingredient for successful campaigns.
As agents do not have to waste time searching through a contact database and dialling phone numbers manually, they have more time to improve their skills and thus generate more sales.
Manage your calls and campaigns easily
By using Predictive Dialer, you can easily manage the list of contacts in individual campaigns. You can also monitor and collect data related to your campaigns – data on sales, the popularity of offered products, history of customer calls, etc.
Scheduling calls with a tool that allows you to get in touch with customers
Call center agents frequently call a customer who is not available at that moment. During the call, the agent can use a user-friendly table, tick the option Schedule a call and set an exact date and time when the customer will be available. Once the time comes, Predictive Dialer will give preference to the scheduled client before other clients included in the campaign contact list.
Predictive dialer improves agent efficiency by increasing the number of customer calls made in an hour by 200%.
Predictive Dialer vs Power Dialer vs Smart Dialer
Curious what differs Predictive Dialer from Power Dialer or Smart Dialer?
Predictive Dialer is able to dial multiple phone numbers per agent. When configuring the dialer setting, you can decide how do you want to use the agents capacity.
Considering this fact, the predictive dialer will take shorter to complete the campaign. Use of Predictive Dialer can increase the productivity of your call center by 80%+ because it prioritizes the agent’s time. This means, that the next number is usually dialled even before the agent finishes the call they’re on.
In contrast, Power Dialer dials one number after another from a campaign for each of the available agents. The next contact is dialled only after the previous one was completed. When using Power Dialer, an agent will be 60%+ more efficient than using the traditional ways of searching in the database and manual dialling numbers by themselves.
Assuming you need a feature, that will help you scan a list of numbers from a specific online system or website and create a calling queue from it directly to your CloudTalk Phone app, we suggest you check the CloudTalk's flagship feature Smart Dialer.
Power Dialer vs Predictive Dialer: What to Use and When?
When not sure which one to select, take a closer look at your data quality.
A predictive dialer is a right feature to select when your data quality is low (for instance it was sourced from a 3rd party), and your connect ratio is expected to be low (cca. 20-30% or lower).
Furthermore, choose a power dialer, when your contact database quality is high (your own customer database), this means that your connect ration is higher than 50%.
How to set up the Predictive Dialer feature:
- Import contacts via Integrations or import them from a file or Google Contacts.
- Add a Call Script or Survey
- Set up a campaign
- Start to use the predictive dialer
- Check the campaign statistics
These features might be interesting for you
- Smart dialer - CloudTalk will compile a list of number from any website or system and create a calling queue directly to your CloudTalk phone app.
- Power Dialer - This feature provides you with a quick solution to connect you with customers. You can monitor the campaign in real-time and if necessary, make necessary adjustments to make it even more efficient.
- Callback - Thanks to callback feature, there won't be any unanswered phone calls in your call centre, because CloudTalk will automatically call your customers back.
- Call flow designer - With Call Flow Designer, you can also set a customized sequence of steps individually for each phone number according to your evolving business needs.
- SMS/Text Messages - This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.
- IVR - This popular call center feature helps with guiding the caller through different options and make sure they are always directed to the right department, agent or group of agents.