Zapier call center integration for CloudTalk
With Zapier, you will be able to connect CloudTalk with more than 1500 apps and automate your daily workflows.
Zapier integration for CloudTalk
Integrate CloudTalk with Zapier and automate your daily workflows. With Zapier, you will be able to connect CloudTalk with more than 1500 apps. Zapier acts like a connector between various applications and lets you initiate calls, send notifications, update contact details and offers hundreds of other possibilities.
For every inbound or outbound call, you can set up a zapier trigger. You can send an email to a customer, add a row in Google Sheets, raise a ticket in one your favourite Helpdesk or update contact information in your CRM. All relevant information regarding the call inclucing recording / voicemail url is available to you when you create zaps on Zapier.
Most common Zaps:
- Create call log in Google Sheets for every call made and received in CloudTalk
- Create or update a contact in Highrise from a call registered in CloudTalk
- Get a push notification in Pushbullet for every new voicemail received in CloudTalk
- Add CloudTalk calling customers into a Mailchimp list
- Create Zendesk tickets from new CloudTalk calls
- Send SMS/Text message to customer after a call is done in CloudTalk (e.g. with some call tags)
- Create a new ActiveCampaign deal for calls received in CloudTalk
How to activate Zapier
Zapier integration is currently for invitations only. If you're interested in activating the Zapier integration send us an email to [email protected] or message us on Intercom.