Building the #1 global digital school
GoStudent is a digital learning platform and arguably the future of tutoring. The ed-tech company matches students with their ideal teachers in a virtual classroom, and learning sessions are conducted via online video chat.
Having scored a well-deserved 16 million euro investment, the Vienna-based startup currently operates in 9 markets out of 6 European cities. But it’s nowhere near the finish line.
GoStudent hopes to help children worldwide have access to affordable lessons taught by top teachers. And at the speed the company is growing, this goal is well within reach.
From the very beginning, GoStudent’s founders had global ambitions—which is why they were seeking to acquire phone numbers from every relevant market.
That’s where their phone software provider fell short. It could not provide a phone number in France, and the numbers it did provide came with a complicated setup and sporadic delivery times, despite prompt orders.
As GoStudent’s global impact continues to grow, the company cannot afford speedbumps. It needs a consistently reliable provider and a virtual call center that can cover all of its specific business needs.
About 200,000 tutoring sessions are booked through GoStudent per month, and the platform handles around 10,000 customers (students) and 2,500 tutors. CloudTalk’s impeccable phone system for outbound and inbound couldn’t have come at a better time.
When CloudTalk came into the picture, the GoStudent team had two primary objectives. First, they needed to find software that would enable them to connect with students once they’d filled in the booking session. Second, they needed to set up a contact center to be available for any student, parent, or tutor who might have a question or concern.
Because GoStudent had already used the services of various providers, they understood a phone software’s full potential. Their expectations were clearly defined:
- International phone numbers: To stay in touch with customers and tutors from various countries, mobile numbers and the ability to send SMS were a must.
- Tracking & supporting the team: To deliver an exceptional customer experience every time, GoStudent’s managers required features that would enable them to help their team members in real-time.
- Access to complex statistics: Nothing can replace in-depth data. The GoStudent team was looking for statistics regarding outbound and inbound calls, calls per agent, etc.
- Integration with Hubspot CRM: The team wanted all information about calls to be logged in one place—their CRM systems—without the need to switch to other systems.
- User-friendly app interface: For the already-experienced and newbies alike.
In just 3 months, the GoStudent team has made 38 000+ inbound and outbound client calls using 27 mobile phone numbers, having spent 59,800+ minutes on outbound calls and 1,000+ minutes on inbound calls.
CloudTalk’s high call quality and user-friendly phone application have made a world of difference. On top of meeting GoStudent’s demand for mobile phone numbers in specific countries, CloudTalk has also helped the team create WhatsApp accounts for more personalized communication with customers (students, parents).
Phone integration with CloudTalk allows the team to find all important details in Hubspot CRM, including call duration and call date, agent, call notes, and tags. Accessing call recordings directly in the contact details is effortless and, with a single click, the team can reach out to prospects directly from Hubspot—thanks to the Click to Call feature.
Results in the last 3 months
Inbound and outbound calls
Minutes on the phone with clients
Essential CloudTalk benefits
- Great call quality: The GoStudent team has seen the positive impact of high call quality time and again, and they view it as the absolute foundation of strong phone software.
- International phone numbers: CloudTalk is very flexible with new phone numbers and their deployment. Companies can choose from more than 140 geographical numbers.
CEO at GoStudent
Felix founded GoStudent with Gregor Müller, which started as a homework chat back in 2015. Today, GoStudent is an international player in online tutoring, with approx. 10k customers, 2.5k tutors and more than 250 employees in Vienna, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Lyon, Madrid and London.
GoStudent team’s favorite features
- Communication via SMS/WhatsApp: The ability to create accounts on WhatsApp makes the communication between team members and customers easier and more personalized. This is great especially because GoStudent customers are predominantly parents, who appreciate easy communication during their stressful lives.
- Integration with Hubspot CRM: Thanks to a powerful phone integration with Hubspot, all of GoStudent’s notes, tags, ratings, contacts and communication history are automatically synchronized in both systems, without the need to add everything manually.
- Call Monitoring: This feature allows team leaders to track how their team members communicate with customers, actively ensuring that every employee’s approach aligns with GoStudent’s expectations and values.
At CloudTalk, we are super happy to help customers grow and At CloudTalk, we are super happy to help customers grow and nothing cheers us more than seeing them do so! Would you like to join the success train?
Better experience for your customers
Start 14 days free trial
Fill in the form and experience cloud-based contact center for innovative businesses by yourself. Be the company your customers want you to be. Set up takes just 5 minutes.