Ring groups help you manage your customer support team
Make sure that customer calls ring multiple or all agents at once. This will shorten the response time and improve your customer support.
Improve your customer support management with CloudTalk’s Ring Groups. This feature is ideal for companies wanting to ensure that inbound calls are distributed based on their unique business needs. For example, you may want to route a specific group of clients only to your colleagues with IT skills:
- create a call queue entitled Tech Support
- assign your agents with good IT skills to the group
- all inbound calls made by selected clients will first ring to all agents assigned to the Tech Support group
- an available agent will pick up the incoming call (if none of the agents is available, the call will be redirected to another ring group)
Ring groups significantly boost your call center’s productivity, performance and effectiveness. Enhance your customer support management and increase the number of handled calls quickly and easily.
Create ring groups based on your unique needs
Create as many ring groups as you need with agents most equipped to meet your customers’ needs and expectations and solve their issues. This feature will make sure that each call rings to multiple competent agents at once. You can also assign as many ring groups as you wish to each individual agent.
Create your ring groups based on agent skills, for example:
- Specialized training
- Knowledge of products and services
- Language skills
- IT skills
CloudTalk’s Ring Group feature helps you improve your customer support management, as you can easily create specific groups for each individual department – e.g. customer support unit, sales, marketing, invoicing and order management, etc. This means that callers are routed to the most appropriate teammates, for example on the basis of their IVR menu answers.
As long wait time until connected with an agent can be very frustrating for the caller, you should definitely consider every step in your call flow properly. One of the issues your caller might encounter is that he is redirected to a call group with no available agent at the moment.
Feature empty queues enable you to define a rule for a caller entering the queue. If a caller cant enter the queue, this queue is skipped in the Call Flow and call continues with the next step.
You can choose from 4 strategies, defining when a caller can enter a queue:
- At least one agent is logged in to the system
- At least one agent is present (Logged in and not Idle)
- At least one agent available to take a call immediately (Not on a call currently nor processing his last call)
Ring groups increase the number of handled calls, thereby significantly helping to optimize your customer support management.
These features might be interesting for you
- Call flow designer - Create pre-defined calling scenarios based on your business needs and preferences.
- Call Recording - When using CloudTalk, you are able to record your calls. Once the call ends, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime.
- Callback - Thanks to callback feature, there won't be any unanswered phone calls in your call centre, because CloudTalk will automatically call your customers back.
- Predictive Dialer - Predictive dialer ensures that more customer calls are made in a shorter time. It is an ideal tool to get in touch with your customers.
- IVR - CloudTalk’s IVR uses relevant caller data to route the call to the most appropriate agent or department, thereby improving your customer support management.v