CloudTalk's flagship feature Smart dialer automatically compiles a list of numbers and lets you automatically call through them with a single click.
If you're looking for ways of contacting your customers or prospects more effectively, Smart dialer might be just the feature for you. Smart dialer automatically scans the content of a specific website and looks for phone numbers which are automatically added to your calling queue with a single click.
Smart dialer doesn't stop with standard websites, it also works with your CRM, helpdesk or any content opened with your browser where phone numbers are present.
See yourself how Smart dialer worksSchedule a demo
Business benefits of Smart dialer
- Add prospects into your queue automatically
- Dial prospects with a single click
- Save time and let CloudTalk handle repetitive tasks
Still adding prospects manually?
The only thing you need to start using Smart dialer is CloudTalk Click to call extension. Once the extension is active in your browser, it automatically scans for phone numbers on the content you browse and lets you add those in your prospecting queue.
After the contacts are added to the queue, you can reorganize it, setup calling intervals or callback rules or simply start calling right away.
Smart dialer advanced features
- Phone number scanning
- Automatic prospecting queue creation
- Rearrangement of prospecting queue
- Reschedule call - if a contact doesn't respond, a phone call can be rescheduled automatically
- Next call in - Smart dialer automatically dials a call according to the set time (in seconds)
- Next call attempt - automatic dialing rescheduled calls according to the set time (in hours)
Looking for a more advanced dialer?
Ready to provide better service with CloudTalk?Get a free trial
If Smart Dialer is not a sufficient solution for your sales team, CloudTalk offers you other advanced features - Power Dialer and Predictive Dialer.
When using these 2 features:
- you can easily create a campaign,
- assign a campaign to the specific agent,
- apply automatic dialling of next contact,
- use the result tag after the call for each contact,
- check the most important statistic regarding the campaign.
The biggest difference between these 2 features is that Power Dialer dials one number after another from a campaign for each of the available agents. The next contact is dialled only after the previous one was completed.
On the other hand, Predictive Dialer dials multiple phone numbers per agent. In CloudTalk settings, you can decide how do you want to use the agents capacity.
These features might be interesting for you
- Call flow designer - Intelligent call routing with pre-defined criteria based on your needs and preferences.
- Power dialer - CloudTalk will help you make your call center telemarketing campaigns more efficient thanks to Power Dialer.
- Predictive Dialer - Predictive dialer ensures that more customer calls are made in a shorter time. It is an ideal tool to get in touch with your customers.
- IVR - This popular call center feature helps with guiding the caller through different options and make sure they are always directed to the right department, agent or group of agents.
- Callback - Thanks to callback feature, there won't be any unanswered phone calls in your call centre, because CloudTalk will automatically call your customers back.
- SMS/Text Messages - This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.