Integrate Intercom with your contact center software
Integrate CloudTalk with helpdesk tool Intercom to get an overview of all customer interactions. This means that your customer phone calls will become more efficient and more personalized.
By integrating Intercom with CloudTalk, you will see all essential customer contact details, as well as history of calls and conversations, in a single system. No matter whether you are working in Intercom or CloudTalk, you will always find comprehensive customer data in both systems. In addition, data synchronization is automatic and regular, so information is always up-to-date.
Integrate Intercom with CloudTalk for a first-class customer support
Intercom is a tool designed for quick and personalized text-based communication with customers. However, in some situations, your clients prefer to call you. By integrating Intercom with CloudTalk, you will get access to all data regardless of the type of communication.
Once you integrate the two systems, when a customer calls, you will see the following information in his Real-time Customer Card (which you can open even before you answer the call):
- customer contact details (name, email, phone number, company, address, website, etc.)
- call history, including call recordings
- notes and comments
- conversations from Intercom
- email and chat communication
- various other activities related to Intercom and CloudTalk
Give your team a single work tool. Your customer support will become more efficient and faster.
Automatic synchronization allows you to see each customer’s Intercom conversations history in CloudTalk. You can customize synchronization based on your business hours or specific phone numbers.
Intercom will display all data related to CloudTalk calls. A new Intercom conversation/activity will be created with each phone call, storing data such as:
- customer’s phone number
- date and time of the call
- call duration
- call recording
Contacts are automatically synchronized as well. If you create a new contact or update an existing one in CloudTalk, changes are automatically transferred to Intercom, and vice versa.
Two-way synchronization will increase your team efficiency and save agents the time spent by manually entering data in two different systems.
With all customer information at hand, you can make your customer interactions more personalized.
Integration is easy and quick
- Integration is very easy and hassle-free, no programming is required
- In CloudTalk, go to Account -> Integrations -> Click on Connect with Intercom. The system will automatically redirect you to your Intercom account and ask you to agree with the use of your data. Once you give us your consent, you will be redirected back to CloudTalk. All that in just a few clicks :)
- Within a few minutes, automatic data synchronization will start. Now you can start making your customer support more efficient.
Be productive even more with CloudTalk Live for Intercom Messenger
Want to use Intercom Messenger to initiate voice calls? Seamless integration with CloudTalk Live allows you to switch from a chat to a call and back without ever leaving your Intercom Messenger interface.