#1 Rated Phone system for Pipedrive Sales Teams
CloudTalk is currently the #1-rated Phone app in Pipedrive's marketplace. Leverage our 2-way sync integration and Click-to-Call feature by connecting CloudTalk with Pipedrive.
Quick feature overview:
- 2-way real-time synchronization (Calls, Notes, Contacts, Recordings, Tags)
- Sync is done for both Deals and Contacts
- Click-to-Call - hover over Pipedrive contacts and easily initiate calls
- Access recordings without ever leaving Pipedrive
- See caller's Pipedrive details before picking up the call
- Select which activity will be a call assigned to
- Sync contacts with companies
- Synchronize the SMS into your Pipedrive
- CloudTalk is currently the #1 rated Phone app in Pipedrive marketplace
You can check the features in the video below
Learn more about how to capitalize on synergies of both tools
Synchronize SMS to your Pipedrive
You can synchronize also SMS sent from CloudTalk to your Pipedrive account for a complex overview of the interactions with prospects and customers. After this sync is activated, CloudTalk will simply synchronize SMS to your contacts or deals, so you won’t miss any important information when the closing deal.
Streamline daily workflows with Workflow Automation
Searching for ways to automate your daily workflows in your customer support and sales departments? Workflow Automation is an efficient way of streamlining business processes, especially in customer support and sales departments. It enables you to create customer-specific business process flows even when using several different platforms.
The most suitable scenarios for Pipedrive users
- Automatic follow-up via SMS after finished inbound/outbound calls with a specific tag;
- Exported call details into the chosen system (CRM, helpdesk, eCommerce, communication, BI, etc.);
- Speech-to-text transcription is logged into your Pipedrive after an agent finishes the inbound/outbound call with a customer or prospect & and many more scenarios.
- Multiple integrations - Activate up to 20 integrations with Pipedrive, and have a custom setup for every CloudTalk user or your Pipedrive account
- Settings of call logging - In settings, pick how inbound, outbound and missed calls will be logged in Pipedrive
Setting up the integration
Check out the following video to see how to integrate Pipedrive with CloudTalk. We like to call it a "3-click-integration" but don't take our word for it and try it yourself. Eventually, check this integration guide.
How to set up the Pipedrive integration:
- Log in to CloudTalk Dashboard account here
- Click on Account -> Integrations in the left sidebar menu
- Select Pipedrive integration and click on the +Add button to install the integration
Complete guide on setting up Pipedrive with CloudTalk can be found here.