As stated in section 7.8 Refunds in CloudTalk Terms & Conditions, The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. This exceptions include, but are not limited to:
- Failing to cancel service in timely manner (we bill our customers on the 1st day of every month). To avoid confusion, please make sure to cancel before the end of the month to avoid pro-longing your subscription
- Requesting a refund for unused month when subscribing annually and cancelling before annual subscription has finished. We are not able to honor requests for refunds for customers who subscribed for annual contract.
- Failing to remove unused or extra seats
- Partial refund for switching annual subscription to monthly subscription
- We do not provide refunds for unused service while phone number porting is undergoing (only porting fee can be waived in such situation)
- Failing to provide legally required documents for particular local phone numbers which resulted in cancellation and refund request
- Unused credit. We do not refund credit of any sort.
- Unused service for particular month/s. We do not refund for unused months.