As stated in section 7.8 Refunds in CloudTalk Terms & Conditions, the Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable.There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade, or months unused for whatever reason including but not limited to:
- Failing to cancel the Service in a timely manner (i.e. before the end of the month) in customers who do not want to prolong their subscription.
- Not using some of the months in customers on the annual plan.
- Failing to remove unused or extra seats.
- Switching from the annual to the monthly plan.
- Not using the service while phone number porting is underway (only the porting fee can be waived).
- Failing to provide legally required documents for particular local phone numbers
- Not using (up) credit.
In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.