Front App: 13 Best Integrations to Boost Customer Experience
What is Front?
Benchmark your customer care now
Front Notable Features
Front Business Benefits
13 Best Front Integrations to Boost Customer Experience
#1 CloudTalk | All-in-One Call Center Software
See how CloudTalk works with Front yourself!
#2 ClickUp | One App to Replace Them All
#3 HubSpot CRM | A Crafted, Not Cobbled CRM Solution
#4 Intercom | Customer Support Timed to the Second
Intercom is a powerful customer communication platform designed to provide your customers with an exceptional level of service. It is an all-in-one platform that enables you to track and evaluate how people interact with your brand online, engage with them through email or instant messaging, and even automate some of your customer support workflows.
Intercom’s biggest benefits include:
- Understand customers’ engagement history (i.e., conversations, behaviors, preferences, etc.) and use them for effective personalization.
- Streamline support processes and provide the best customer experience possible with a wide range of automation options.
- Deliver seamless experiences across all your communication channels and customer touchpoints.
#5 Jira | Issue & Project Management Software
Jira is a project management tool designed to help teams plan, track and release projects on time and headache-free. With the Intercom and Jira integration, you can create, link and comment on Jira tickets without leaving Intercom.
Jira’s biggest benefits include:
- Solve issues efficiently by creating, linking, and commenting on Jira issues from Front.
- Sync all Front conversations with Jira and have all conversations, users, and company details in front of you whenever you need them.
- Get notified of all live updates and reopen conversations when a customer needs further assistance.
#6 Trello | Bring All Your Tasks, Teammates, and Tools Together
Trello pledges to bring all your tasks, teammates, and tools to one place in its unique board organization. The tool’s integration lets you create new cards, boards, and lists directly from Front, export relevant information, and leverage workflow automation to save yourself the manual labor.
Trello’s biggest benefits include:
- Attach information from Front to cards in Trello
- Create Trello cards, boards, and lists in Front
- Add rules to auto-create new cards based on Front events
#7 Slack | Your Digital HQ
Slack is a communication tool that keeps all your team members connected via an easy-to-use chat app. Instead of sending a million emails a day, Slack lets you create department and project-specific channels to keep the relevant conversations contained or freely message anyone from your organization. And with the tool’s integration for Front, you can inform your teammates about closed deals in real-time and save everyone the back-and-forth emails and unnecessary meetings.
Slack’s biggest benefits include:
- Send automatic deal updates, including new deals, added or status changes
- Search for a deal, person, or organization from either of the two platforms
- Set up workflow automation with personalized notifications to suit your unique needs
#8 Twilio | Data-driven Engagement – At Scale
Twilio is a customer engagement platform dedicated to building unique, personalized experiences for your customers. It lets companies build meaningful interactions with clients via API-enabled voice, text, video, chat, and email channels. Furthermore, Twilio helps you capture first-party customer data in real time and analyze it in a single, intuitive view.
Twilio’s biggest benefits include:
- Capture Twilio-compatible conversations in Front, assign them tasks and collaborate efficiently.
- Build meaningful relationships with your customers on your own terms with customizable voice, text, video, chat, and email APIs.
- Gleam valuable insights at a glance with Twilio’s first-party customer data Analytics.
#9 Zoom | Connection with a Single Platform
Zoom is a modern video communication solution allowing for easy and reliable cloud video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. Its FrontApp integration allows you to streamline scheduling and start talking at a moment’s notice, anywhere and anytime.
Zoom’s biggest benefits include.
- Quickly add Zoom meetings while creating calendar events in Front.
- Start a call from Front comments with a single click for quick chats or group meetings.
- Collaborate efficiently, even at great distances, with break-out rooms, whiteboards, and more interactive call solutions.
#10 Salesforce | The Customer-Company CRM
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRMs on the market, with the mission of helping companies grow. It empowers your sales team to stay on top of all customer interactions while offering invaluable insights into your performance with granular reporting for the utmost clarity.
Salesforce’s biggest benefits include:
- Create, view, and edit Salesforce records directly in Front for maximum workflow efficiency.
- Sync Salesforce companies with Front to use them in your custom rules and analytics.
- Leverage the integration’s 2-way sync to let your team focus on customers while ensuring your sales reports and forecasts are always up-to-date.
#11 Delighted | Customer Satisfaction Made Simple
Delighted is a customer experience platform designed to help you create surveys that won’t go unanswered and gain invaluable insights in only a few clicks. Measure the metrics that matter most to your business – including NPS, CSAT, CES, 5-star surveys, and beyond.
Delighted’s biggest benefits include:
- Strike while the fire is hot and re-engage customers and employees with automated Front messages as soon as they answer one of your Delighted surveys.
- Save your team the trouble of manual labor as new Front messages get auto-tagged with the score type and rating for quick categorization and sorting.
- Boost your customers’ and employees’ satisfaction by quickly grasping their needs and wants and tailoring your future actions accordingly.
#12 Flow.ai | Chatbots Creation for Non-Programmers
#13 Parabola | Build Custom Reports & Workflows from Scratch
Make good use of your favorite customer support tool
What did you find in this article?
What is Front app?
Front is a customer communication hub that brings every channel into a single platform. It allows teams to collaborate on emails, manage conversations, and streamline their customer support process. It offers features such as shared inboxes, message tagging, automated workflows, and integrations with other external services.
What are some of Front App’s features?
Shared inboxes, message tagging, automated workflows, and team collaboration are all available in Front App.
Which Front App integrations are available?
Front App integrates with well-known services like Slack, HubSpot, MailChimp, and Zapier. It also works with hundreds of other services, such as Salesforce, Jira, Trello, and Google Calendar.
What are some good Front App alternatives?
There are a number of Front App alternatives, including:
1. Zoho Mail
2. Help Scout
What are the advantages of using Front App?
Front App provides numerous advantages, including improved collaboration and customer support, simplified communication, and streamlined workflows. It also makes it simple for users to integrate with other popular services, allowing them to create their own custom workflows and automate their processes.