Call Center Integration For Microsoft Dynamics 365
CRM workflows should work for you, not against you. The Microsoft Dynamic 365 and CloudTalk integration provides an overview of all contacts and their information, allowing your sales and customer support reps to lead meaningful phone conversations
See all caller information before answering
Providing your customers with immediately personalized service has never been easier. The second your phone rings, CloudTalk shows you the caller’s name, the company for which they work, and the entire contact history. And linking to Microsoft Dynamics 365 only takes a single click.
Make manual entry is a thing of the past
Simplifying workflows means saving people time and countless headaches. Logging information about calls in real-time and setting triggers for the creation of leads, contacts or accounts will be appreciated by everyone on your team. Contacts and cases are automatically created in Microsoft, saving you the hassle of switching between apps to log calls.
Setting up is a breeze
For an admin, turning on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 + CloudTalk Integration can be done directly in the dashboard. Simple as that. No skills, hardware or extra costs required.
- Make sure you’re on an Essential, Expert, or Custom CloudTalk plan
- Go to the CloudTalk dashboard
- Go to Account > Integrations
- In the Integration section, find Microsoft Dynamics 365 and click + Add
- In the Workflow Settings section, click New Authentication
- Finally, click on the Save button to activate the integration