Integrate ActiveCampaign With Our Smart Business Phone System
Integrate ActiveCampaign with CloudTalk and sell more in less time. Our ActiveCampaign integration is easy to set up and will help you make sure no prospects slip through the cracks.
Say goodbye to switching between your CRM and calling platforms. Eliminate unnecessary busywork with 2-way data synchronization, automatic calling & SMS logging.
Make and receive calls directly from ActiveCampaign. Our integration allows agents to review a caller's details before picking up the phone.
Instead of struggling to gather details from past conversations with a prospect or customer, your agents will have all the information they need at the tips of their fingers. With all of your callers’ information readily available, delivering a personalized approach to customer service has never been easier.
Quick integration overview
- Receive calls without ever leaving your ActiveCampaign interface
- Place calls directly in ActiveCampaign using the Click-to-Call feature
- 2 way synchronization (customer contact' details, calls, call recording and SMS)
- Easily accessible call recordings so you never miss an important conversation
- Schedule automated messages to be sent when convenient
Two-way synchronization allows you to keep detailed contact records. Contacts and deals are automatically created in ActiveCampaign’s archive, saving you the hassle of switching between platforms to log calls.
Streamline your daily workflows
Automate unnecessary tasks, so you have the time you need to close deals. Send automatic follow-ups via SMS after completing calls or design a call-routing tree tailored to your business needs. Smart features such as Workflow automation, IVR, Call Flow Designer and Power Dialer take the burden of busywork off your shoulders.
Simple setup process
It takes less than 5 minutes to set up the ActiveCampaign + CloudTalk integration.
- Make sure you’re on an Essential, Expert, or Custom CloudTalk plan
- The only thing you need is your API URL and API key, which you can find in the ActiveCampaign interface (Profile Settings → Developer → Copy your API URL and key)
- Go to the CloudTalk dashboard
- Go to Account → Integrations
- In the Integration section, find ActiveCampaign and click + Add
- In the Workflow Settings section, click New Authentication
- Enter your ActiveCampaign API URL and API Key and click Create
- Finally, click on the Save button to activate the integration