Looking for the best Aircall alternative? No matter if you want to switch from Aircall or start a brand new call center, it might be difficult to choose the right software for your needs. To make it easier for you: here are 3 best Aircall alternatives to consider.
With the global cloud-based contact center market expected to grow to 20.93 billion USD by 2022, it should come as no surprise that there’s already a variety of call center software providers to choose from. This doesn’t make the actual choice easier, though.
There are a few popular call center tools like Aircall that stand out from the crowd, but they’re not meant for everyone. That’s precisely why it’s crucial to compare the existing solutions to one another - based on their features, pricing, ease of deployment & use, as well as reliability. Once you’re at it, you might also want to use platforms like G2 and Capterra to check user reviews & ratings.
Based on all this information, you can see how Aircall stacks up to the competition and find the best Aircall alternative for your needs. Here’s our top 3 to make the choice even more straightforward.
What’s Aircall all about?
Aircall is one of the most popular call center systems worldwide – but is it the best choice for your business? Consider the following:
The best Aircall alternatives to choose from
Despite its popularity, users often decide to switch from Aircall at some point. The reasons vary, but one thing is certain: Aircall is not for everyone. If you’re looking for best Aircall alternatives yourself, here’s how it compares to other tools.
3. Aircall alternative: JustCall
JustCall happens to be an easy to set up VoIP provider for businesses, especially call centers and customer support teams. It offers a reliable service and quite interesting features to take advantage of. There's also a variety of integrations available to help you keep all important details on your customers and your business in one place. Here’s how it compares to Aircall:
2. Aircall alternative: RingCentral
RingCentral is also a popular VoIP solution and thus, a powerful alternative to Aircall, used by both small businesses and large enterprises. What’s interesting in this case, in particular, is that RingCentral Analytics Portal provides in-depth reporting on your call center performance. Here’s how it looks in a nutshell:
1. Aircall alternative: CloudTalk
It should come as no surprise that CloudTalk is the best alternative to Aircall, in our opinion. Here’s why:
And that’s not everything. When taking a closer look at both CloudTalk and Aircall, you can also notice a big difference in Intercom integration. For example, Aircall doesn't have automated synchronization of the contacts. This basically means then when setting up the integration with Intercom, you need to download all users from Intercom and add them to Aircall manually. Plus, every time you add a new user to Intercom, you have to upload them manually to Aircall as well.
A few more differences that make CloudTalk
the best alternative to Aircall:
- Better settings for call flows - CloudTalk’s Call Flow Designer is more complex then Aircall’s. For example, there’s an option to route calls during holidays, as well as various redirections to the external phone numbers available.
- Automated callback - in Aircall, you will simply have a note waiting for you, without the option to dial the caller automatically.
- More advanced settings and statistics - CloudTalk offers more advanced call & group settings (with ringing strategy, the maximum size of groups, music on hold, or periodic announcement, just to name a few).
- SMS / text messages - with CloudTalk, you can send your customers personal messages or general notifications to make your contact center much more effective. Aircall, on the other hand, uses a 3rd party integration to do so, that has to be paid separately.
- Power/predictive dialer - on the contrary to Aircall’s Smart Dialer, CloudTalk’s Power Dialer is available in the main dashboard, together with scripts & surveys for the sales team.
To sump up, CloudTalk can really make a difference in terms of improving your sales & customer support efforts, no matter if you want to set up a brand new call center or switch from Aircall. The variety of advanced features and integrations, as well as the ability to tailor them to your needs, are what make it the best alternative to Aircall.
Ready to test out the best Aircall alternatives?
No matter which alternative to Aircall you wish to choose, remember that the best option should always depend on your business needs. Think your requirements through, compare your options, and test out the available solutions to make the best decision. Luckily, the majority of VoIP providers offer a free trial and different pricing plans to choose from, so you can easily tailor them to your needs and make adjustments whenever necessary.
Once you’re at it, give CloudTalk a try. With CloudTalk's migration tool, you can migrate your Aircall data with a single click.