Call Center Recording Software
CloudTalk can automatically make a recording of all calls. Once the call ends, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime. Improve customer interactions by monitoring your team’s calls.
Record both inbound and outbound calls with customers and in-house calls between team members with CloudTalk’s Call Recording feature. Once the call ends, an audio recording is automatically saved in the client’s contact details, call history and statistics. You can listen to any call directly from your internet browser anywhere and on any device.
Call recording is an essential feature of a good call center. Analyze call recordings to:
- assess and improve agent performance
- evaluate best practices for high-quality and efficient customer support
- you can use information gathered from recordings to optimize trainings and workshops for new agents
With the Call Recording feature for call centers, you can improve your team productivity, improve your customer service and boost sales.
Real-time access to call recordings from anywhere
Call recordings are available anywhere and at any given time, because the only thing you need to use our call center software is a laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet browser. Our call recording feature enables you to listen to inbound and outbound calls online, either in real-time or at any given time based on your preferences.
You can access all recordings through our API and it is very easy to download them as a standard https link (web site link), which you can save and store anywhere you need – for example in your internal system (CRM, e-commerce, etc.). You can use this link anytime for the needs of your business or your clients.
CloudTalk does everything so that you can access call recordings easily and process them without any hassle.
Understand your customers’ needs
Based on previous customer interactions, agents can develop their skills and improve the quality of your call center services. By accessing call recordings directly in CloudTalk, you can get more insight into unique customer needs.
Before the agent calls a client, he can listen to previous phone calls that the client made with other agents to gather relevant information and use it to adapt his approach. For example, if the agents find out that the client refused a certain service due to high price and this service is currently offered at a reduced price, the agent can leverage this information to offer the service again.
Call Recording enables you to gain business insight
Call center managers try to get complex and detailed understanding of their clients’ thinking and needs. By using Call Recording, nothing is easier to achieve.
When you analyze phone calls, you can better understand customers’ needs, as well as crucial stages of the purchase processes on e-shops, reasons for claims, general customer satisfaction with products and services or the quality of your campaigns.
Call recordings can help you optimize your campaigns before a new product or service is launched. Analyze recordings related to previous campaigns and improve targeting of the new one. This information can be used for important business decisions or to improve feedback given to your team members.
Recordings as a useful training tool
Our call recording feature is ideal for agent training. To get access to all recordings, you need only the web interface. All recordings are stored in one place, so you do not waste any time looking for them.
You can filter recordings by the agent or by the client and use relevant parts of the call for training purposes or at one-to-one meetings. With all recordings at hand, you can show your agents just the right processes to use when they call customers.
Have all recordings regularly sent to your FTP
We can send you all recordings to your FTP server once a day, where you can archive them for as long as you need or use them for further processing based on your current business needs.
With the call recording feature, you will get to know your clients better and provide them with optimum customer support based on their expectations.
These features might be interesting for you
- Call flow designer - Create pre-defined calling scenarios based on your business needs and preferences.
- Callback - Thanks to callback feature, there won't be any unanswered phone calls in your call centre, because CloudTalk will automatically call your customers back.
- Automated call redirection - CloudTalk allows you to automatically redirect incoming calls to a selected phone number each time your agents are busy or unavailable during business hours.
- SMS/Text Messages - This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.
- Smart dialer - CloudTalk will compile a list of number from any website or system and create a calling queue directly to your CloudTalk phone app.
- Predictive Dialer - Predictive dialer ensures that more customer calls are made in a shorter time. It is an ideal tool to get in touch with your customers.