Call Forwarding (Call Redirection)
With our business phone system, your clients can always reach out to you. CloudTalk allows you to automatically forward your incoming calls to external mobile or landline phone numbers each time your agents are busy or unavailable during business hours.
Included in our business phone system solution, CloudTalk’s Call Forwarding (Call Redirection) feature ensures that all of your company’s incoming calls are taken care of, even when a specific agent is busy or unavailable.
How does Call Forwarding work?
This feature enables you to route any incoming calls coming to your CloudTalk phone number to any mobile or landline phone number or another call queue.
Here is how the process works:
- A caller dials one of your CloudTalk phone numbers
- The agent or caller queue assigned to that number is unable to answer the call (all agents are busy or unavailable at that time)
- The customer’s call is forwarded to another phone number of your choice — for example to the external phone number, another caller queue, etc.
A common scenario is using Call Forwarding during a lunch break or modified business hours, which can be configured for each of your phone numbers individually.
There are 2 ways to set up and utilize this feature:
- Automatically – The feature automatically redirects your calls in specific conditions with Call Flow Designer in the CloudTalk dashboard.
- Manually – Any agent can redirect the call to the external mobile or landline phone number directly in the CloudTalk phone app. If used internally, this means that the agent is forwarding a call to another agent or call group and that he/she can use Warm Transfer.
Warm Transfer allows you to easily transfer callers over to another agent, with the option of speaking with them first.
Increase customer satisfaction with our business phone system solution
With Call Forwarding included in your business phone system solution, you make sure that you do not disappoint customers and that you do not miss a single opportunity to connect with them and address their issues or requests. You will never lose prospects who might never call you again.
This feature is a reliable backup plan for receiving calls when all agents in a specific caller queue are busy or offline.
With automated call redirection to a designated phone number, you will make sure that your clients can always reach you.
These features might be interesting for you
- Call flow designer – Create pre-defined calling scenarios based on your business needs and preferences.
- IVR – route your customers automatically to the most suitable department or agent.
- Preferred agent – Set a preferred agent for each client so that their calls are always directed to the right person.
- Automated call redirection – CloudTalk allows you to automatically redirect incoming calls to a selected phone number each time your agents are busy or unavailable during business hours.
- SMS/Text Messages – This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.
Better experience for your customers
Start 14 days free trial
Fill in the form and experience a cloud-based contact center for innovative businesses by yourself. Be the company your customers want you to be. Set up takes just 5 minutes.