Call queuing for your call center
Create customized call queues. Inbound calls are sorted in call queues based on pre-defined rules and steered to available agents within the right group. Personalized messages are available as well.
Enhance the customer’s experience on hold while they wait for the next available agent with our Call Queuing feature. This feature allows you to route inbound calls to the right agent and so much more:
- personalized greetings
- custom music while the customer is on hold
- interactive information on the caller’s sequence number (current waiting time or number of people in the queue)
This will improve your customer’s waiting experience until they are connected with your call center agent.
Smart call queuing
When all your agents are busy, CloudTalk redirects all calls in queue. Create custom call queues – inbound calls will be routed into these call queues based on pre-defined rules and then distributed to the next available agent within the queue. For example, you can set the highest priority for loyal customers and their calls will skip the queue.
The current queue status (number of callers in the queue, average waiting time, etc.) can be monitored and tracked in your call center statistics in real-time. This will help you make better decisions, reduce waiting time and optimize caller experience of each caller.
Call routing into the right call queue
Create several call queues with your customers’ phone numbers. Call queues can be used based on your needs and preferences essential for your company – skills and expertise, knowledge of products and services or language skills of your agents. For example, you can create a call queue with agents who speak fluent Spanish ad all calls from Spain will be automatically routed to agents in this call queue.
This feature will make sure that all calls are directed to the most qualified agent based on your unique business needs. This means that the client will be easily and quickly connected to the right agent, making him more satisfied.
Ring strategies in call queuing
CloudTalk uses several ring strategies for call queues to reduce waiting times as much as possible. Within the call queue, calls can be distributed based on several strategies:
- Round Robin strategy – inbound call rings to the first agent in the queue, then to the second one, and so one, so that all agents handle more or less the same number of calls
- Ring All strategy – every incoming call rings to every agent at the same time and the caller is connected to whoever picks up the phone first
- ring strategy based on the lowest number of calls – inbound call is directed to the agent with the lowest number of handled calls at that moment
- random strategy – inbound call rings randomly to any of the agents
Custom waiting in call queuing
With CloudTalk, you can greet your clients waiting to be connected with your agents by using standard messages or custom greetings. The on-hold experience can be improved by custom music or a message with information on your company. These features will improve the caller’s experience.
Move your clients to another call queue
When the agent assesses during the call that it would be better to move the client to a different department, he can transfer the call to a more appropriate call queue or a specific agent without any hassle. This will allow your agents to meet customers’ expectations.
Set waiting for time limits in your contact center
Create waiting time limits for your call queues. After a certain time, callers will be automatically transferred to voicemail, to a different call queue or redirected to a specific phone number.
For example, take a customer calling a Spanish phone number, waiting on hold. If his call is not answered in 30 seconds, he will be automatically redirected to general customer support line with available agents. If the general customer support line has no available agents either, the customer will be redirected to voicemail, etc.
Waiting time limits ensure that no customer remains on hold for a long time.
Call queuing increases the number of handled calls and facilitate connection and interaction between the customer and the right agent.
These features might be interesting for you
- Smart dialer - CloudTalk will compile a list of number from any website or system and create a calling queue directly to your CloudTalk phone app.
- Call Recording - When using CloudTalk, you are able to record your calls. Once the call ends, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime.
- Callback - Thanks to callback feature, there won't be any unanswered phone calls in your call centre, because CloudTalk will automatically call your customers back.
- Call flow designer - Create pre-defined calling scenarios based on your business needs and preferences.