Power Dialer – a tool which helps you get in touch your clients
Power dialer allows you to increase efficiency and the number of calls you make. Easily create campaigns with call scripts and surveys and let your agents focus on the prospects.
Power Dialer feature provides you with a quick solution to connect you with customers. CloudTalk will help you make your call center telemarketing campaigns more comprehensive, smoother and – above all – more efficient.
Monitor the campaign in real-time and make necessary adjustments to make it even more efficient.
Easily create a campaign
To run your Power Dialer feature, you firstly need to have some amount of contacts in CloudTalk already. Only then, you can create a campaign in the CloudTalk dashboard. A campaign can be adjusted to your needs in the basic or advanced settings.
The status of your ongoing active campaign is recorded in real-time and displayed in comprehensive statistics and reports. This helps you to monitor open campaigns and make necessary adjustments to make them even more efficient.
You can also select call queues or specific agents for each campaign, creating an ideal solution to reach out to your clients, as they will be contacted by agents with skills and knowledge required to deal with the issue.
Important features linked to Power Dialer:
- Import and select relevant contacts: With Contact Tags feature, you can assign tags to your contacts. When creating a campaign, only contacts labelled with a tag of your choice will be imported (e.g. if your campaign is related to car insurance, you can assign Car Owner tag to each customer who owns a car. Then you will choose this tag in your next campaign, making sure that only relevant target group is selected).
- Create a campaign: In a separate Campaigns module featured in our interface, you can easily and quickly create as many campaigns as you need.
- Create a call script easily: Create a call script in a couple of minutes and assign it to a particular campaign (the same call script can be assigned to several campaigns).
- Create a customized survey in a few clicks: Create a questionnaire in a couple of minutes (with option selection) and assign it to a particular campaign (the same questionnaire can be assigned for several campaigns).
- Predictive dialer: When the agent ends a call, CloudTalk automatically dials the number of the next customer in line. This is a quick solution to help you get in touch with customers and to significantly increase agent productivity.
- Campaign exports: CloudTalk allows you to export campaign-related data in XLS format or through CloudTalk’s API. You can download campaign results, call recordings, questionnaire replies and much more.
- Call recording: You can enable the Call Recording feature for each campaign. Recordings are available anytime, so you can listen to them whenever you want.
How to set up & run your Power Dialer (video guide)
Power Dialer vs Predictive Dialer vs Smart Dialer
Power Dialer dials one number after another from a campaign for each of the available agents. The next contact is dialled only after the previous one was completed. When using Power Dialer, an agent will be 60%+ more efficient than using the traditional ways of searching in the database and manual dialling numbers by themselves.
In contrast, Predictive Dialer dials multiple phone numbers per agent. In CloudTalk you can decide how do you want to use the agents capacity. Considering this fact, the predictive dialer will take shorter to complete the campaign.
Use of Predictive Dialer can increase the productivity of your call center by 80%+ because it prioritizes the agent’s time. This means, that the next number is dialled even before the agent finishes the call they’re on.
Assuming you just need to scan a list of numbers from a specific system or website and create a calling queue from it, we suggest using Smart Dialer.
When to choose Power dialers vs Predictive dialers?
It is very important to take a closer look at your data quality. When data quality is low (i.e. it was sourced from a 3rd party), and your connect ratio is expected to be low (cca. 20-30% or lower), a predictive dialer is a right feature to select.
When your contact database quality is high (your own customer database), this means that your connect ration is higher than 50%, choose a power dialer.
How to set up the Power Dialer feature:
- Import contacts via Integrations or import them from a file or Google Contacts.
- Add a Call Script or Survey
- Set up a campaign
- Start to use the power dialer
- Check the campaign statistics
For more information check the full setup up guide here.
These features might be interesting for you
- Predictive Dialer - Predictive dialer ensures that more customer calls are made in a shorter time. It is an ideal tool to get in touch with your customers.
- Call flow designer - Create pre-defined calling scenarios based on your business needs and preferences.
- SMS/Text Messages - This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.
- Smart dialer - CloudTalk will compile a list of number from any website or system and create a calling queue directly to your CloudTalk phone app.
- IVR - This popular call center feature helps with guiding the caller through different options and make sure they are always directed to the right department, agent or group of agents.
- Callback - Thanks to callback feature, there won't be any unanswered phone calls in your call centre, because CloudTalk will automatically call your customers back.