Call center software with advanced Callback feature
If there are any unanswered phone calls, CloudTalk can automatically call your customers back. A missed call from a customer is registered in the system, which will later dial the customer’s number until the agent and the customer are successfully connected.
CloudTalk's Callback feature for call center software significantly reduces call abandonment rates and boosts customer satisfaction. If you give your customers the ability to opt-out of your queue and be called back later instead, they will love you even more because you value their time.
Give your customers a chance to reach you without lengthy waiting.
How does Callback work
When all agents are busy and the caller cannot reach you, CloudTalk records information on each abandoned or unanswered call.
Callback will start to ring relevant groups of agents as a standard incoming call but labelled with a Callback tag. When an agent picks up, the system automatically starts to dial the number of the customer who could not reach you the first time.
The whole process is automatic, so your team will be more productive, handle more calls and make sure that all customer questions or issues are addressed as soon as possible.
Adapt Callback software to your needs
Callback setup is simple and fast. The feature can be activated for the whole contact center or just for specific call queue.
In CloudTalk interface, you can set a deadline (end of the day, 24 hours, 48 hours), so the system will be trying to reach callers who were not addressed until the deadline expires. You can also select a maximum number of callback attempts for abandoned calls:
- the first automatic callback attempt will be made immediately once an agent is available
- the second attempt is made in an hour
- more attempts will be automatically distributed until your selected deadline expires
So if you set a limit of 24 hours and 5 attempts, the system will try to contact the caller five times in 24 hours.
If you select business hours for your call center, callbacks will be made within these hours. This means that the system will not try to call the customer late at night. Callback feature for contact centers can be easily switched off with one click.
Increase customer satisfaction
With Callback software, your customers will not have to wait in long queues. Instead, they will wait until an agent contacts them. If your customers get used to callback, they will respect you even more, because you do not waste their time waiting for an agent to pick up their call.customer service
Reduce abandoned call rates
This feature ensures that you get connected with each caller even if they did not manage to reach you the first time. This will reduce abandonment rates, boost your contact center success and increase your profits.
32% of contact centers registered a drop in abandonment rates after they started using Callback feature.
With CloudTalk, callbacks are made very simple. When an agent sees that there is a new incoming call from Callback, he can view the caller's details along with all past interactions with your customer service - history of calls, orders, tickets, chats or notes. This information stored in one place will save your agents the time and effort of switching between multiple systems searching for information.
When the customer receives your call, your agent will have all the necessary information to start a personalized conversation.
These statistics will help you make crucial business decisions to improve your customer support service.
It is no surprise that Callback software is one of the most popular and relevant call center software features.
75% of customers believe that Callback is a very attractive feature.
These features might be interesting for you:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - This useful feature gives you the ability to create multi-level IVR menu to guide the caller through different options and make sure they are always directed to the right department, agent or agent group.
- Call flow designer - If you need to create more complex calling scenarios based on your business needs, use for this easy-to-use feature call flow designer.
- Business hours - Let your customers know, when your business hours are and decide when you are available for receiving calls.
- Call Recording - When using CloudTalk, you are able to record your calls. Once the call ends, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime.
- SMS/Text Messages - This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.