After call work (ACW)
Use the After Call Work (ACW) feature and allow your agents to complete all follow-up tasks after a call has ended.
During this time, your agents can add the following to the call:
Increase your productivity by setting up after call work (ACW) for your call center
After Call Work (ACW) is very easy to use: You can pick from several predefined amounts of time (from several seconds up to 15 minutes) during which the agent will not be available to accept calls and will be automatically redirected to the After Call section where the agent can record all relevant call-related data (evaluation, tags or notes) within the predefined amount of time.
This gives agents the time and space to wrap up each call and write down all key information and thus improving the quality of calls and customer support and enhancing their work productivity.
These features might be interesting for you
- Call notes – increase the quality of the customer experience through the feature Notes on Calls, which allows you to add notes to any calls you want.
- Call tagging – Assign each call a self-made tag. This labelling will allow you to sort calls into categories and quickly identify what type of call is it.
- Callback – Thanks to callback feature, there won’t be any unanswered phone calls in your call centre, because CloudTalk will automatically call your customers back.
- Call Statistics – Track the performance of your call center. CloudTalk is a truly data-based call center analytics software.
- Call flow designer – Create pre-defined calling scenarios based on your business needs and preferences.
Better experience for your customers
Start 14 days free trial
Fill in the form and experience cloud-based contact center for innovative businesses by yourself. Be the company your customers want you to be. Set up takes just 5 minutes.