Ring on speakers
Reduce the risk of accidental missed calls with the ″Ring on Speakers″ feature.
If you work in a call center or provide customer support, it doesn’t mean that you have to stay tied to your desk all day because you’re worried that you’ll miss a call. You can simply set up the ″Ring on Speakers″ feature and route calls to external speakers to make sure that you still hear all calls ring even when you’re away from the computer without your headset on.
Implement ring on speakers feature to your call centerGet a free trial
These features might be interesting for you
- Call flow designer - With Call Flow Designer, you can also set a customized sequence of steps individually for each phone number according to your evolving business needs.
- Smart dialer - CloudTalk will compile a list of number from any website or system and create a calling queue directly to your CloudTalk phone app.
- Call queuing - Create customized call queues. Inbound calls are sorted in call queues based on pre-defined rules and steered to available agents within the right group.
- Business hours - Define your business hours and decide when you are available for receiving calls.
- SMS/Text Messages - This feature allows you to send personal messages or general notifications to your customers and make your contact center work much more effective.