Internal phone number tags for your IP business phone system
Does your company use several phone numbers? Give them a tag so that your employees and agents immediately know what number the client dialed and how to adjust their approach.
Maybe you operate multiple e-shops, manage several projects, lead multiple marketing campaigns or each department has its own phone number? With internal number tags for your IP business phone system, you will always know which number the customer dialled.
All numbers that you use for inbound, outbound or in-house calls can be easily labelled for easier use.
Internal phone number tags for your IP business phone system are clearly displayed in your list of phone numbers. If you want to change a tag, just click on the number’s details in the contact list and change the tag. After the change is saved, a new tag will be automatically displayed.
For example, if a customer calls your Sales phone number but there are no available agents in your Sales caller queue, the client will be routed to another caller queue. Agents from the other caller queue will see the original phone number which the customer dialled along with your internal tag. So they will immediately know what department the customer wishes to speak to and what information they might be looking for.
These features might be interesting for you:
- Callback - No more unanswered or missed calls. CloudTalk enables you to automatically call your customers back.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - This useful feature gives you ability to create multi-level IVR menu to guide the caller through different options and make sure they are always directed to the right department, agent or agent group.
- Call flow designer - If you need to create more complex calling scenarios based on your business needs, use for this easy-to-use feature call flow designer.
- Business hours - Let your customers know, when your business hours are and decide when you are available for receiving calls.
- Call Recording - When using CloudTalk, you are able to record your calls. Once the call ends, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime.